• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Baloo in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdog2

I was reading on the regular wikipedia article of BBS that Baloo was confirmed, but I haven't seen any photos of him yet and his article says that a Japanese voice actor is confirmed for the game, which is odd. Who else thinks this is false?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Who's Baloo? :/ And wikipedia can be editted by ANYONE, meaning it's extremely unreliable.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Who's Baloo? :/ And wikipedia can be editted by ANYONE, meaning it's extremely unreliable.

not really, it can be reverted. it usually takes minutes away or a day or two. kh's wiki is also extremely unreliable.

one of there articles says too much exposer to corridors of darkness causes eyes to turn yellow, and skin to darken.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I still don't get who/what Baloo is though >.>

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
not really, it can be reverted. it usually takes minutes away or a day or two. kh's wiki is also extremely unreliable.

one of there articles says too much exposer to corridors of darkness causes eyes to turn yellow, and skin to darken.

He said the normal Wikipedia. And no, there is no evidence of Baloo making an appearance.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm kind of shocked about the lack of Baloo-knowledge going on.
He's only, like, the most awesome Disney character ever. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back