• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Demo Impresion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

Hey everyone here is a new demo impresion of BBS:

The demo was split up between two parts. Each part allowed you to take a different character into battle and try out some of the basic gameplay features that Kingdom Hearts enthusiasts can expect. I selected Terra for my session. Terra looks very much like Zack from Final Fantasy VII, except Terra has a red cross on his shirt and large, baggy pants.

The demo began in a forested area with Terra calmly walking through into a clearing. As is usual for a Kingdom Hearts game, creatures -- very similar to the Heartless in appearance -- sprung up from the ground and threatened Terra. These creatures were much quicker then the normal Heartless and are animated extremely well to be twitchy and nervous in appearance. Soon after the creatures appear and Terra mutters a few lines nonchalantly, the battle begins.

It's hard to say what combat in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep is exactly considering the fact that the menus were in Japanese, but battles seem similar to the previous Kingdom Hearts games. Players will still be wielding the Keyblade and executing both a number of close range attacks and projectiles. Although I was only able to stick around the battlefield with Terra for a little while, it's already fairly obvious that the warrior can use a wide array of techniques, causing him to leap, flip and bound through ranks of enemies with ease. Terra also has access to two different modes during combat: Fatal Mode and FireBlazer Mode, which augment your combat abilities.

While in command of Terra, you can also hold both the L and R triggers in order to open up an aiming reticule. Sweeping this reticule over enemies will confirm a lock-on and Terra unleashes a ridiculous amount of energy bullets.

The demo ended with Terra making his way over a long bridge (and fighting some baddies along the way) and facing a boss at the end of the level.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ya I already sent the link to this to R-K, but making a thread about it is good also.

Nothing to special.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well I was just saying, lol, not saying you shouldn't have made this thread.. It informs the peoples.

Advent Dusk

Well I was just saying, lol, not saying you shouldn't have made this thread.. It informs the peoples.

That's true. I hadn't heard of this yet. Of course, I haven't looked that hard, but at least this was easy to access.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Man, Iguess im ahead of everyone, I saw this at about 11 this mornin XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back