• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think I figured out why Ven's voice isn't sticking even though it's Roxas's voice on, basically, a Roxas model. JM sounds a few years older than what Ven should be so he sounds older. Not the clearest way of wording it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I honestly can't find anything wrong with Aquas battle grunts. They sound fine to me...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wow! i love the site! it was sure worth the 5 minute wait it took to load..lol

and i love the voice acting/battle cries so far!

see, this is why i didn't spoil myself, cuz then i would get used to the japanese voices, and then i would have been bitching about the NA voices which sound great :D

the site is gorgeous~

i really like it.

what is gamescom btw?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like a European gaming convention.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yep. So we basically have a 2 month wait after E3 while we wait for Gamescom. In between that time, we'll get those other trailers :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yep. So we basically have a 2 month wait after E3 while we wait for Gamescom. In between that time, we'll get those other trailers :D

Nice! Looking forward to it :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nice! Looking forward to it :D

Wow, S-E really has planned this nicely. Making up for the release date with two big events with trailers and in between those other trailers, more gameplay videos, more screenshots. I really hope this means they will put a demo up on the PSN now that they have this plan thing

Aqua7

I just watched this and I love Aqua's voice! I am trying to figure out who is the VA for Terra (Want to say Mark Hamill but I'm not sure). The updated site looks really nice too.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going to throw out a wild guess and say there is going to be a preorder bonus since they don't have that information up yet.

lopkit

If you guys saw the media section..

It shows the current events that'll be happening in the future.. like E3..

so after the teaser trailer, E3 will be shown.. and a new trailer will be release.. 3 more trailers until the lunch trailer..

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going to throw out a wild guess and say there is going to be a preorder bonus since they don't have that information up yet.

I doubt it. The site already reveals there's a way to pre-order it so that wouldn't go in "secret." The secret won't be about multiplayer either since there's already going to be a trailer on that...

Now like your guess, this is also a wild guess but what if the secret is a downloadable BBS demo?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Do you know what I really relaly love? Is KHI locking me out for like 7 hours.

And then I miss exciting updates like this.

THat makes me soo happy.

Pestilence

Awards
I bet the E3 trailer will be shown on Sony press conference. They allways try to hoard all good trailers in to keep the sinking PSP going. Definetly watching live stream.

In gamescom there will most likely be the E3 BBS demo. And unlike E3, GC is open for the public. Would go there myself but im preoccupied at the time :<. Maybe next year. So if someone else is visiting GC be sure to keep an eye out for BBS demo (and of course the new trailer) =).

And on the voices:
I think Terra really is voiced by Hamil, not 100% sure thou. Aqua sounds soooooo good in battle. Her voice is a little raspy and its so sexy <3. Ven sounds like... Roxas. Surprise much?

Damn this game looks good. Cant wait.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I doubt it. The site already reveals there's a way to pre-order it so that wouldn't go in "secret." The secret won't be about multiplayer either since there's already going to be a trailer on that...

I'm talking about when you click the preorder button, the information isn't up there yet. Usually that's the earliest information that goes up on SE Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back