• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs pached for CF at last!!..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
My PSP has ChickHEN.

But it's CFW 5.00 m33, so that means I'll NEVER get to play BbS.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I can try to translate the instructions for getting it to work if anyone cares.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Okay. I had to edit out the link the OP posted since it contained links to the ISO, but if you google the sites he mentioned you can find it pretty easy.

Open the "Archivos.BBS.PORTAL-PSP.COM" file and extract/copy the following files to the root of your memory stick:

BBS1_DEC.DAT
BBS2_DEC.DAT
BBS3_DEC.DAT.

Then open Plugins.PORTAL-PSP.COM.rar and copy the following files to the root of your memory stick:

sceIoGetstat_wrapper.prx
usersystemlib_wrapper.prx
usersystemlib620.prx
utility_wrapper.prx

Then copy the "Seplugins" folder to the root of your Memory Stick.

After that, you're done, the game becomes playable, it works perfectly and you can save your game without any problems:

http://i44.tinypic.com/m9wx8p.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/29kqbzl.jpg

αsiя

space coke
Thanks, one question. Can this be done with cfw 5.00 m33

I had it last night but something went wrong and I don't know how to do it (my friend did it at his house).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
αsiя;5039835 said:
Thanks, one question. Can this be done with cfw 5.00 m33

I had it last night but something went wrong and I don't know how to do it (my friend did it at his house).

The thread only mentions that it works on the latest GEN firmware.

αsiя

space coke
So it still doesn't work.

It's all lies. Don't believe it.

People have gotten it to work. Some people got it to work on that cfw I mentioned. There are vids on youtube showing people who have gotten it to work. You're probably doing something wrong.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I already fully replaced the ISO with the ones the actual site tell me to, and have made back-ups and put the files in both the roots of the memory stick and other folders (since Chev. and the site give different instructions) and neither way works.

lol I give up with this until people put up a simple, easy-to-follow tutorial that works, or the game comes out.

Jakek9

I already fully replaced the ISO with the ones the actual site tell me to, and have made back-ups and put the files in both the roots of the memory stick and other folders (since Chev. and the site give different instructions) and neither way works.

lol I give up with this until people put up a simple, easy-to-follow tutorial that works, or the game comes out.

Waiting for the game is always better.

:)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So uh, it took forever because my computer is slow, but I got everything set up and it seems to work. Didn't try saving yet, but I can get to the opening movie just fine. I can't toy around too much with it right now/post proof because I need to go to sleep, but I honestly don't know what Dogen's problem is.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aw man I'm not able to play mine's till later on this week :/
So who's story ru guys doing first? And which world ya on?

How about us little people who can neither import the game nor play this patched version? :\

SE is lucky I don't have time to play games anyway :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back