• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Princess'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
Okaaay.. Since BBS is stated to be 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts game. I have a question about one of the princess'? Alice.. Yes Alice from "Alice In Wonderland" and the world Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts I. But. Alice is like 9-10 years old in that game!? What the hell? Is she then unborn in BBS? Isn't she one of the 7 princess' in BBS? I can't get it to make sense. Please help me out here :S.

Riku-Keyblade. I know you are watching XD. Don't judge me too hard :p

KingSora92

Okaaay.. Since BBS is stated to be 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts game. I have a question about one of the princess'? Alice.. Yes Alice from "Alice In Wonderland" and the world Wonderland in Kingdom Hearts I. But. Alice is like 9-10 years old in that game!? What the hell? Is she then unborn in BBS? Isn't she one of the 7 princess' in BBS? I can't get it to make sense. Please help me out here :S.

lol, you bring up a good point!

but u must also think about how wonderland is a dream(if you watched the movie). So because its a dream i guess you don't age. confused myslef there! xD.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
--Either they change her age or time runs differently in the different worlds of Kingdom Hearts...
--There is a new princess who we haven't met yet that something bad happens to (Ariel's momma, maybe?)
--They completely skip that detail alltogether.
--Who knows how aging works in Wonderland? It doesn't have any affect at all in Neverland.

kostas

Awards
well if alice was unborn then maybe another princess had her role hmmm do u think iys ariel?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Though the actual story's not canon to Kingdom Hearts. The actual story of AiW, Alice is a princess. As far as age goes, I dunno.

[Rips out liver, chops it up and throws it in Roxas72's face]

MasterXOblivion7

but u must also think about how wonderland is a dream(if you watched the movie). So because its a dream i guess you don't age. confused myslef there! xD.

That's actually a pretty logical answer.
I highly doubt that they would changed the 7 PoH's.
They have to be the original seven used in the first game so I wouldn't get my hopes too hgh for ariel being one of them...(although I never got why she wasn't one in the first place. i mean come on ppl she CAN walk as a human)

C

Colours

Explain it for me, because you got me lost.lol lawlz

J0hnny0hm

dude, that's genious. I never think about these things.

and I just read that Alice is 7 1/2 in Wonderland. so.....I don't think she was born yet.

and I just read that Alice is 7 1/2 in Wonderland. so.....I don't think she was born yet. and it's confirmed that Malificent/MX are after the Princesses of Heart, so where's the 7th one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
[Rips out liver, chops it up and throws it in Roxas72's face]
I remember when people used to be afraid of you tearing about their threads.
Now you're just a big softy.

and I just read that Alice is 7 1/2 in Wonderland. so.....I don't think she was born yet. and it's confirmed that Malificent/MX are after the Princesses of Heart, so where's the 7th one?
Don't double post.

Also, read the above posts for theories.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think they'll get into so much detail over this. It also makes sense as far as attentions go - Belle, Jasmine and Alice had their time in the spotlight in KH1 and onwards. Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White, however, were "neglected" - and all three are confirmed to be in BBS.
I think that if we'll get to see the other 4 PoHs, they'll be like we saw those 3 in KH - for 2 minutes, without much impact on anything, as a fact to shrug at and go on with our lives.
I too though would like to have Ariel's Mother as a PoH back then. I think it would tie in nicely both with Alice being such a young PoH, and what Triton told Sora in KH1 about Key bearers bringing chaos and ruin - since that means BBS would've had something to do with his wife's death.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
I don't think they'll get into so much detail over this. It also makes sense as far as attentions go - Belle, Jasmine and Alice had their time in the spotlight in KH1 and onwards. Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White, however, were "neglected" - and all three are confirmed to be in BBS.
I think that if we'll get to see the other 4 PoHs, they'll be like we saw those 3 in KH - for 2 minutes, without much impact on anything, as a fact to shrug at and go on with our lives.
I too though would like to have Ariel's Mother as a PoH back then. I think it would tie in nicely both with Alice being such a young PoH, and what Triton told Sora in KH1 about Key bearers bringing chaos and ruin - since that means BBS would've had something to do with his wife's death.

why wouldn't the PoH-ness be passed to ariel when she dies or whatever

Gabo

I can't see why a pure heart would be hereditary.

I can't see pureness being passed down after death, either.

It makes no sense

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com

i dont think she can be a PoH because it doesnt really look like she has alot of intelligence...
all she cares about is boys.... plus shes a fish! i know yall are gonna say she can walk in two legs but only in a short amount of time..
but at the end of KH2 she can finally walk.... meaning a new era is about to start since shes like a queen now.

Gabo

i dont think she can be a PoH because it doesnt really look like she has alot of intelligence...
all she cares about is boys.... plus shes a fish! i know yall are gonna say she can walk in two legs but only in a short amount of time..
but at the end of KH2 she can finally walk.... meaning a new era is about to start since shes like a queen now.
How does intelligence affect being a POH?
Wtf?

And shes a mermaid.
Its not like shes some random animal

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
or maybe they can have another princess of heart. i remember saying this a couple of times before but they could say that there are more than seven but only seven princesses of heart are needed. it would be weird if alice turns into an unbirth or something...

i guess they can put ariel and explain later why she isn't a princess of heart anymore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back