• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Does anyone know if BBS will have multiple game save files so I can have one for Terra,Aqua, and Ven since they each have diffrent stories I was wondering because I have seen PSP games that only have one file for saving.

Muse

you look atrocious
You're able to play all three scenarios and switch between them at any given time, so I'll take that to be a yes.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'm going to assume that the answer is yes because I don't think that they'd make those three gameplays available and not let you save them seperately. Not unless, of course, they want to torture you.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Honestly i think you play though all 3 senerios on one game file. As there all part of one larger storyline just played as 3 different players

Shadowlight

You can switch between the gameplay at almost anytime...
So you could be Ven at the start and decide, "I'm sick of this, lets try Terra"
Then you can switch.
All three scenarios must be completed to make sense.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
No, he's asking if there will be multiple files, so he can save each one to a different file, so he can get to them easily at any time, without going to a different character haflway through one scenario.

Anyway, the PSP comes with a memory card that is able to hold up to a certain amount of games. It's able to hold more than one game. If it doesn't, then that's because SE didn't want you to do more than one save file. I've never seen a game where you weren't able to have more than one save file, except on the DS.

And if SE decides not to go the route of multiple save files possibility, than we definitely won't know any time soon. That's not something we're privy to at this time.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
This is kinda off subject but it is my thread is there a recommended way BBS should be played like firt you beat Terra's story then Aquas and then Ven's for it to make the most sense.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Why would we know?

We know nothing about any of their stories, or which is best to do first, or anything of the sort.

I know that I'll probably start with Aqua's, 'cuz I've been wanting to play as a female character in KH for a while, and then I'll probably go to Ven's, and then Terra.

The whole point of the system is that you can choose any of them and still be no less aware of what's going to happen if you had chosen another.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Even though I believe this will do a Sonic Adventure sort of thing where it's all one file and they merge in the end, it probably still will have multiple save files. Even CoM for the GBA had multiple save files, which leaves me to believe each of the new games will have a fair amount of save files available.

Also I'd probably go with Terra first, although I'll judge again when I see more gameplay footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back