• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS SECRET BOSS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilmist

Well, we are using Terra, he's older.

I'm hoping Vanitas looks like Sora so he gives us an idea of an older one(unless hes 14 too just built better than sora).

Yeh that would be cool since MX says to terra he should know the masked boy just saying it could look like sora around terras age.

if older sora was the secret boss that story should be like sora mysteriously shows up like say the wastelands in the keyblade war grounds and van cant really make out who this mysterious figure is because sora is wearing a hoody XD , cause well hes always wearing a jacket with a hoody in KH 2 but back to the story, then van/aqua/terra or whoever fights him attacks him thinking that its Vanitas (because vanitas has soras face/ up a paragraph) in the end sora somehow loses then van/aqua/terra suddenly realise that sora is the chosen one or watever it was. :) reply :cool:

00 Raiser Fan

I don't believe KH3 or anything after KH2 is going to take place five+years after though, I don't think we'll be seeing an older sora anytime soon.

True, especially since the letter from mickey could be the beginning of KH3.

Calum

kairi may get epicaly kickass in the future... imagine the amount of light element powers she could blast at your face if she was skilled + her wielding a keyblade... she could be very hard

ReflectoMan

Awards
I know it hasn't been confirmed on who the secret boss is but, I need some questions answered( if u can answer them for me).

1. Is it a different secret boss for each character?
2. Nomura stated that the battle would be of power and not life, so does this person have a huge amount of life?
3. If the person has a little amount of life, but super powerful techniques, do you think u can still win against him/her?

Please discuss, answer, and argue :)
ENJOY(hopefully)

I've played the game and I already know the answer to your questions but I'm not sure if there spoilers or not so they will be in spoiler tags just in case
1. No they all fight the same boss
2. The battle is indeed powerful, and is so powerful it took a long time for anyone to even hit him, and he doesn't have a huge amount of life in fact he only has on bar of health.
3. As stated the boss is crazy powerful and is hard to even hit, but even with all this people have beat him before

hope this helps there are also videos of the secret boss online IF you wanto to see them

nubstyle

But come to think of it, Sephiroth and Lingering Sentiment had way more than 6, like 13 or something, and they're secret bosses, so when Nomura sais he won't have much Hp, I can't imagine the secret boss having like 4 bars of health only or something.

Dude. None of the enemies in BBS have over 3 hp bars. there is no way the sercret boss has 7. it even shows in the trailer he has like 3 or 4.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Dude. None of the enemies in BBS have over 3 hp bars. there is no way the sercret boss has 7. it even shows in the trailer he has like 3 or 4.

4 bars actually, just for clarification ^^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Way to bump and incredibly old thread. Seriously, January 5th - August 8th? How the heck did you even find this thread?

I ask that same question when people revive threads from 2005. I don't even know why people would even bother digging through all those threads in the first place :\

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
1) Hopefully
2) It wont have a ton of HP, but it has the capability to One Combo KO
3) Of course

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
1) Hopefully
2) It wont have a ton of HP, but it has the capability to One Combo KO
3) Of course

Are you talking about Vanitas Sentiment? Because that's what the OP was talking about. This thread started before BBS was released in Japan so the secret boss they're talking about turns out to be Vanitas Sentiment. It's not the same as the new secret boss we're getting in the NA/PAL versions.

Just thought I'd clarify that.

khven

1)in the Japanese version there was vanitas sentiment
2)but in the NA version one trailer you see aqua with a hooded figure like the organization maybe that another secret boss

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1)in the Japanese version there was vanitas sentiment
2)but in the NA version one trailer you see aqua with a hooded figure like the organization maybe that another secret boss

This thread was created before BBS was released in Japan, but now, everyone knows about the secret bosses.

LuxordKing

Regarding the NEW PAL VERSION SECRET BOSS:

1. Maybe but unlikely because Namura said that there is A secret boss VS (Japan) and our additional one (???).

2. It is supposed to have pretty low HP, However insanely insane 1 hit KO combos, so you have to be ready for it.

3. It is always possible, Terra was really freken hard and Namura said this boss is going to be harder then him so probably very difficult. Also he said that you have to have a pretty specific deck to get even close to beating him. The secret boss is mostly likely the Black Organization Cloaked dude in the E3 Trailer so if ya wanna see a snipplet of his insane combos check out the Trailer.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
2. It is supposed to have pretty low HP, However insanely insane 1 hit KO combos, so you have to be ready for it.

Um, they were talking about Vanitas Sentiment at that... none of the interviews ever talked about the new bosse's HP. The only thing they said about the bosse's HP was "Even at level 99, most of our testers couldn't beat it. Seeing that, we added an extra health bar (laughs)"

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What a cruel and unusual thing to do... cruel and unusual, but i kinda like it. :D

I laughed that they did. It just proves that they really are trying to make this game harder than the JAP version... especially the secret boss.

I just love that logic they use:
"What? The boss is too hard? Okay, we'll add an extra health bar to make it even harder!"

Awards
I know right? "So its pretty hard, lets make it harder!" i have a feeling im gonna have tons of fun with this new boss :D but ill probably get pretty frustrated as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back