• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Theatre Mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey I was just wondering if there is a theatre mode in BBS? And if there is, is it like Days with just voiced scenes, or like Re: CoM and have all scenes? And please NO SPOILERS!!

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I dont know actually :( But I am hoping there is cause in days and Re:Com it was very useful instead of having to play back through the whole stinking game haha

Skykh

Hey I was just wondering if there is a theatre mode in BBS? And if there is, is it like Days with just voiced scenes, or like Re: CoM and have all scenes? And please NO SPOILERS!!

there is a theater mode because a youtube guy named radiantdreams review bbs

A

Azrael

Of course there is. It's been a feature for us since Final Mix (KHII)

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Probably just have to beat the game, that's how it was with Days. And if all the scenes are voiced, that means that basically after you beat the game you can basically 'watch' the whole game like a movie.
Yep they all are voiced :3

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm glad that they've implemented theater modes into the games now. It makes it so much easier to refer back to a specific line or piece of dialogue when arguing about a certain in-game topic.

ffdgh

youtube users likes to make annoying amv of most cutscenes

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Wait wait wait, hold on, are you guys saying that every scene with dialouge is actually _VOICED_? Like, there's no text based scenes? Or do the turn all the scenes in theater mode into voiced scenes?

jordand

Every Scene with Dialog is spoken. No text bubbles. It's very nice. I hope the next installment does the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back