• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSfm site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaracsis

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX

EDIT by Light Hunter:

The new screenshots feature the new "Illusion" commands. The command starts by enveloping your character in a pyramid of light and transforms you into a puff of smoke!!!

(Basically what it's about. I could only read the name "Illusion" in the Japanese. Confirmed via the Official KH Twitter account.)

EDIT2: I made a mistake in the post. Corrected it now. Sorry for all the confusion.

From HEARTSTATION

Three new attack commands have been added: Illusion, Union Rush, and Bundle Voltage. The Illusion command can be used singularly and transforms your character into different puffs of smoke, allowing you to sneak up on the Unversed using the Back Drop command with the finishing move Jet Charge. Union Rush is a team command involving pressing buttons at the right time to release a fury of rush attacks. Bundle Voltage is also a team attack, involving a large target and aiming to attack when all player’s icons are within the white circle to deal the most damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
ungh, the site still won't load for me. Anyone else having these problems?
It's not too bad while theres only screenshots but i'd like to be able to see trailers when they eventually come up...

Darkrider S

Haven't we known about this for a while, though?
We did but I think he means it shows us Exactly which commands to use? =/ Heck I donno.
Could be a command where you Transform into Chuck Norris for all I care =/. but really I think Nomura wants us to get to play as a monster again like in KH1 as Sora.

Magnum

The new screenshots feature the new "Illusion" commands. The command starts by enveloping your character in a pyramid of light and transforms you into an Unversed!!!

(Basically what it's about. I could only read the name "Illusion" in the Japanese. Confirmed via the Official KH Twitter account.)

That sounds cool, it reminds me when Sora was a Shadow heartless. This Final Mix just keeps getting better and better.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
That new color scheme for wheel master was surprising. It's tan colored now.

whodeany

ungh, the site still won't load for me. Anyone else having these problems?
It's not too bad while theres only screenshots but i'd like to be able to see trailers when they eventually come up...

Yes. The site has never loaded for me, just a white screen. Bah.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You do know that trailers will be uploaded on youtube most likely far before they are even put in the site, right? Just saying...

Yea but I'd still like to be able to actually see the site. Same with the soundtrack one, I just keep getting a white screen with the square enix logo, among other things, down the bottom

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So far, the people who can't see it on this thread are from Australia.

I'd like to put myself in the list of people who can't see it.

I think playing as an Unversed for however long will hopefully be really cool to see. Wonder if it'll be like a summon and you're deck commands will change to fit in with the Unverse's commands, but I'm doubting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back