• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best system

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenblade

Ok I havn't played BBS and I don't know alot about the battle system but some say it's ok some say it's way hard but I dont know I mean chain of memories was weird and so was 358/2 days but why does anyone care how difficult the system is it just adds to the game play I mean if KH was easy to beat I wouldn't play it as much as I do so a weird battle system means longer game time and no matter the system you can always adapt so whats your opinion should Kh's system be simple or hard

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I like a hard difficulty and bbs seems awsome (in the trailers anyway). I'm from EU so I haven't had a chance to play CoM but it looks boring, 358/2 looks good but I have no DS to test it out

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
KH 1's combat system took awhile to get used to, and 90% of the time you had to 'Lock On' to the bosses. KH 2 fixed that problem. :p

Gram

Banned
Awards
i prefer a simple battle system, and hard difficulty :D
like kh2FM+ critical mode.

Fortissimo

There is something I admire about the simplicity of KH KH2's battle system. It was fasted paced and I liked it. CoM was not my favoirte. Out of the game's I've played, I would have to say Days has the best battle system. They didn't baby you with all your your abilities there and ready to use, same with magic. BbS sounds promising. A combination of Kh CoM and a little bit of days, right? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Silfarion

If about equipments and combos, days should be considered best (in my opinion, that is). I liked the skill from kh 1, but all of the skill appearing in a single command bar made me frustrated. Limit form in kh 2 FM+ fixed it, but I'd rather have combination of all those 3 games; combos + equipment from days (this way, you can keep yourself from being overpowered and can remove all the lvl up for a challenge) and I'd have a 3-section command with drive, summon, and limit (that's my opinion). If CoM system comes back in a main storyline, Nomura is making a bad move.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My favorite battle system was either KH2`s because it was fun to watch and easy to get use to or 358/2 Days because it took some strategy. I`m looking forward to using the one in BBS. I have a feeling it`s going to become my favorite.

Apollo

Silver Member
I liked the card based style of com the most. It was fun actually having to plan stuff out with my deck.

kingofgame981

Awards
Well, COM has a good strategic, I like it.

If COM has more challenge like in KHII FM+, that'll be more strategic.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
My favorite is KH2 because it's incredibly fun XDD
But Days also had a good system... i like the strategy they added into it... I still havent played BbS (much less understand it's battle system), but it looks amazing :D

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I like the card system from Re:CoM the most and KH2's was pretty fun. I thought KH1 was kinda blank I guess lol and Days was meh for me. I think BbS will outrank all the other battle systems lol

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
I thought that KH2's battle system was better than KH1's because of the visual effects of it. I loved using the abilities like explosion and allthe spinning and turning with the drive forms. Kh1 got a little repetitive with the three hits and final attack.(except for like ragnorok and ars arcanum)

I loved re:CoM's battle system. The fact that you had to use stategy instead of just spamming X was good for a change. The sleights were also really cool.

Silfarion

I thought that KH2's battle system was better than KH1's because of the visual effects of it. I loved using the abilities like explosion and allthe spinning and turning with the drive forms. Kh1 got a little repetitive with the three hits and final attack.(except for like ragnorok and ars arcanum)

I loved re:CoM's battle system. The fact that you had to use stategy instead of just spamming X was good for a change. The sleights were also really cool.

Agreed, except the fact that I didn't own re:CoM. Anyhow, I don't think card system for a main game isn't a much of a good idea. I'd rather prefer something like stamina.

Apollo

Silver Member
Agreed, except the fact that I didn't own re:CoM. Anyhow, I don't think card system for a main game isn't a much of a good idea. I'd rather prefer something like stamina.

A card system would add stategy to the battle system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back