• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Zelda Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Game?

• The Minish Cap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Other (Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Zelda 2, Link's Awakening, CDi Games, lol)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The Castle Towns in OoT and TP suck balls compared to Clock Town (well actually the overworld as a whole is better but yeah). Say what you will about the games as a whole, but I think we can all at least agree on that much.

Overall I have to agree with Ty on his objections to TP being anything but decent/okay.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, yeah. TP's castle town was only considered good because OMG! LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE WALKING AROUND!, and OoT's castle town was basically filler to surround the Temple of Time.

αsiя

space coke
OoT's CT was pretty lame and so was TP's. MM's clocktown was pretty dope.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Reasons for loving TP:
Midna/Link Relationship
Midna, period. lol
Twilight Realm
Twilight realm = dark realm
Midna link=no
Midna =FTW
Wii version is awesome ;3
Pretty Graphics
Best Castle Town in the Series
NO
NO
MM town was better
Biggest Enviroments/Landscapes
DOUBLE CLAWSHOTS
Yeah but didnt really fill it in with anything
One of the feew good parts
Dearker Enviroment/Mood/Story
Ever played the whole Oot
the seven years later always sets the mood for me, at least in Hyrule square to run for the fields, literally.

True ones

Lies

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
the seven years later always sets the mood for me, at least in Hyrule square to run for the fields, literally.

Which I never really understood. Gannondorf's turned all humans into zombies? That part always confused me.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
I like the console Zeldas that didn't suck.

OoT, MM, and WW.

Ken has the right list.

And do you see TP anywhere on there?

I think not.

Which I never really understood. Gannondorf's turned all humans into zombies? That part always confused me.

It was explained later on that the villagers evacuated the town long before the zombies took up residence.

It was also explained that the "Zombies" were created completely from Ganondorf's magic.

poisongravy

I got into Zelda pretty late. My first one was WW. Then I saw why everyone liked the series so much. :D

Llamapox

Majoras Mask.
Seriously, it was the best of them all. It had great puzzles and temples, heaps of sidequests and tons of interesting locations. The 3 day cycle was ingenious, and it worked really well. It helped you actually get into the lives of clock town's residents, and added a sense of urgency to the game. It also had an OCD postman, 2 beavers on crack, and a giant moon with a face. And you could turn into a GORON!

I wanted to vote for spirit tracks though because I thought it was under appreciated. It may have not been the best zelda game, but it was - in my opinion - the best game on DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back