• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Zelda Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Game?

• The Minish Cap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Other (Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Zelda 2, Link's Awakening, CDi Games, lol)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
I know that good graphics don't necessarily make a good game. But they can enhance the gameplay experience, which is what TP did for me. If the plot and gameplay had been crap, I would've liked looking at it, but I wouldn't have played it for very long.

There. You summed it up perfectly.

Reasons for loving TP:
Midna/Link Relationship
Midna, period. lol
Twilight Realm
Wii version is awesome ;3
Pretty Graphics
Best Castle Town in the Series
Biggest Enviroments/Landscapes
DOUBLE CLAWSHOTS
Dearker Enviroment/Mood/Story

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Midna/Link Relationship
TP!Link is a furry.

Twilight Realm
It's nothing special. You only go there once in the entire game, and the history behind it is never fleshed out beyond recent events.

Best Castle Town in the Series
"OH MAN LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE THIS IS INCRE- oh I can't actually talk to them"

Yes, it's lively. Can you do anything in town? No.

Biggest Enviroments/Landscapes
The environments may have been big, but it's not like they had things you could do (see above). The overworld is shallow.

DOUBLE CLAWSHOTS
TP wasted a lot of the potential of its awesome gadgets. The dungeon design is really focused on the single gadget you get and after you leave you barely use it again (save for the boomerang, single hookshot, and iron boots). It's like the mirror shard dungeons were at one point meant to be played in any order, and later they went back and put one or two extra puzzles in and called it a day.

S

SoulSilver

I loved Oricana of Time and I played and beat Wind Waker too that was a good game.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
On different note, why doesn't Link's Awakening have it's own option? That is a game that shouldn't be stuffed into the "other" category.

Aria

braver by the minute
My top 5:
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Oracle of Ages
3. A Link to the Past
4. Oracle of Seasons
5. The Minish Cap.

Unfortunately, I haven't played TP becuase I don't have a Wii, Majora's Mask(my brother took the nintendo 65 -_-) and only 1/3 of the Wind Waker at my friend's house. I've played all the handheld ones, but Oracle of Ages/Seasons will always be amazing to me because it saved me from countless hours of boredom on road trips.

asheron

I'll always say the best one is Link to the Past. plent of sidequests, LONG main quest. TP is not close to being one of my favorites...I rank most of the hand held titles over it.
for me it goes:

Link to the Past.

Ocarina of Time

Majora's Mask

oracale of Seasons/ages

spirit Tracks.

Pure Story wise... I really really liked Spirit tracks. I never understood why majora's mask got such a bad rep. It was fantastic as well... just a whole different approach to the franchise in the sense the big part of the game wasn't so about link but being so involved wtih the world around Link. with all the side quests etc

Twilight princess was good... not amazing midna was awesome but the puzzles and boss fights were so god damn easy maybe fun. but easy I was sad.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I've never heard of MM getting a bad rep. I know that most people consider OoT the better of the two, but I don't recall most people disliking MM.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i rlly loved ocarina of time and twilight princess was very good and i cant wait for the new one on wii and im sure itll be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back