• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Zelda Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Game?

• The Minish Cap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Other (Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Zelda 2, Link's Awakening, CDi Games, lol)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
631d8830a2d0e7bf9301fbf.jpg

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
。★。+.:.*゚☆Dug☆゚*.:.+。★。;5011564 said:
I was pretty sure it was a fake until i googled it...

If it's fake, why it is on amazon? o.o

And I haven't played all of them, I've played Wind Waker, The legend of zelda: LInks adventure, OoT, and MM, and minish cap.
From those (greatest to least):

OoT

The Legend of Zelda: Links Adventure

Minish Cap/MM (tied)

And Wind Waker.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
For me it's WW. I didn't think that TP was all that good, or I guess I just didn't have fun playing it. OoT is second, with MM third.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I don't really have any favorites but I can't wait for the PS3 release of Zelda. Zelda: 3D Dot Game Heroes

I mean...... Well yeah.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Console wise? Wind Waker and Majora's Mask are the best. Wind Waker has a pretty nice plot Zelda-wise (first time we can remotely empathize with Ganondorf, King is an active character for once, etc), and also has the best Link ever.

Majora's Mask has an amazing atmosphere and a pretty nice accomplishment in terms of making a videogame world feel alive.

Ocarina of Time has memorable characters and is probably the most grandiose take on the "classic" Zelda plot. TP is aesthetically appealing, but otherwise tries too hard to one up OoT.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Console wise? Wind Waker and Majora's Mask are the best. Wind Waker has a pretty nice plot Zelda-wise (first time we can remotely empathize with Ganondorf, King is an active character for once, etc), and also has the best Link ever.

Majora's Mask has an amazing atmosphere and a pretty nice accomplishment in terms of making a videogame world feel alive.

Ocarina of Time has memorable characters and is probably the most grandiose take on the "classic" Zelda plot. TP is aesthetically appealing, but otherwise tries too hard to one up OoT.

idk, i fel OOt is better, but i felt that they toned down the darkness and seriousness

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
now that i think back WW was epic as hell.... i remember when you get the master sword and all those enemies come alive i was like o shit.... and at the end the way you finish gannon was epic.... it up there with the best :)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Ocarina of Time is a great Zelda, but I think Twilight Princess is better. I mean come on. YOU GET TO TURN INTO A DAMN WOLF.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There. You summed it up perfectly.

Reasons for loving TP:
Midna/Link Relationship
Midna, period. lol
Twilight Realm
Wii version is awesome ;3
Pretty Graphics
Best Castle Town in the Series
Biggest Enviroments/Landscapes
DOUBLE CLAWSHOTS
Dearker Enviroment/Mood/Story

Best Castle Town in the Series

Majora's Mask Clock Town would like a word with you, and that word is "you shut your whore mouth"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back