• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
No point, they made a remake of KH:COM was cause of the GBA graphics did kinda suck for the game. BBS is practly the same graphics as KH2, maybe even better by the looks of it, so there would be no point.

jdgjordan

o for crying out loud why do so many pepole want remake its allways remake ff7 remake mgs remake this remake that has it got so bad to where you guys want a remake of a game that has not even come out yet just injoy the first game and move on to new games you ruin the point of making the first game if you just redo again

Last edited:

xgnarmanx

o for crying out loud why do so many pepole want remake its allways remake ff7 remake mgs remake this remake that has it got so bad to where you guys want a remake of a game that has not even come out yet just injoy the first game and move on to new games you ruin the point of making the first game if you just redo again

mgs has been remade like twice....

Remakes are a good thing and if they moved bbs over to ps2 it would be a port not a remake.

Suzuku

This statement is so funny considering what Kojima did with MGS.
Heput his sequel on PSP to MGS4 ^_^
No he didn't, he's having Peace Walker developed for the PSP, which isn't a sequel to MGS4. If anything, it's a sequel to MGS3. And the one game that may or may not be a sequel to MGS4, MGS: Rising, is coming out on PS3/360.

TraverseTown123X

I wish they remade BBS for the P3P. I can only imagine how awesome the opening and ending FMV's look on a 1080p.

zero123

Even if Re CoM wasn't the last ps2 game, why would they remake it for PS2? It would play just like the original.
PS3 has been out for a while, they aren't gonna make PS2 games for it.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
They flat out said they are not remaking 358/2 days so there's no chance they are going to remake bbs

Apasstrife

whymake a remake of 358/2 days and bbs¿?..... they only make Re:com coz gba graphycs sucks (but the game is still amazing in gba) and because it was an obsolet console... but nds and psp have still a long life....so...
what ive would realy wish is that the make a game (pc game or whatever) with all codes games (no remke)...coz only jap people can enjoy it.....

untill we see the final fantasy VII remake, S-E wont make a kingdom hearts remake..

note: the kh3 will be exclusive (dont know the console).... coz its a consoler-seller and nintedo, sonny or microsoft will put a lot of monny to have the exclusive.

Beyer

Remake for PS2? No way, please. PS2 is now old and we should move on from it, I am sad that I hear some games are still being released to it. Move on please.
BBS remake doesn't seem at all necessary to me.
Even a discussion on it seems just like people saying they are too lazy to work for the money to buy a PSP and the game. Maybe a discussion on what we wanted in the game after it comes out but now, just seems lazy.

A remake of Days is what I really want but I hear they are not going to and that saddens me but hey, what can I do? I would have rather have more combos etc with the Organization members, better graphics and possibly more gameplay but oh well.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
a remake or any of those re:/final mix doesn't seem necessary but perhaps in the way future. i'm thinking like 10-20 years later.

B

Blade5468

It didn't even come out yet!
There's no need for a port or a remake unless the graphics are way too outdated to the point of eyebleed (i.e. ff7) or the game was released on a dying console.
Birth by Sleep didn't come out yet. Essentially, you guys are complaining about being unsatisfied about a game's graphics/gameplay when it DIDNT EVEN COME OUT, and the graphics are definitely in the top 10 games for the PSP, what more do you want?
Birth by Sleep might suck on the PSP, sure, it might suck in general even, but can you try to keep your mouth shut about it needing a remake for, like, 18 more days until it comes out?

Erlix

I see coded or days getting a remake rather than BBS and it would be on ps3 not ps2. That won't happen anyway.

Im guessing nomura will be busy with ffversus 13 for ps3, and kh3 for the ps3 soon =D

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I'd rather they not remake it so we can have that time put into KH3, the Mystery KH Game, and other SE games.

Exvind

Somewhere on the planet Earth. Hope that helps.
As it is, Nomura would be an absolute idiot not to make a true KH:III considering the massive fanbase he's amassed. If he refused to provide, well, there would be open revold. Hell, I'd lead it. We charging the Square Enix offices with cosplay Terra/Ven/Aqua armor and Keyblades in hand.

That might be fun anway...

Twilight-TO

I'd rather they not remake it so we can have that time put into KH3, the Mystery KH Game, and other SE games.

Agreed.
I would much rather see all the time that is normally used for a Final Mix, put into something that can let the series move ahead more. Than just sit stagnant and tack on more crap to make another sale off of essentially the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back