• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

agpiZWViZWUyc2VlchQLEgxJbWFnZUFuZFRleHQYyvYXDA.jpg

Another one out.
Videos will definitely be up by tomorrow at this rate.
Ugh why must we be taunted......

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Did you guys see this, it was posted by Hokage on a different thread:

*HIGHLIGHT for possibles spoilers*

" Ok, this is what happens guys. Terra loses his memory, resulting in him thinking he is Xenanhort (the same Xenanhort Sora defeats in KH1) So essentially, Xenanhort in KH1 is Terra.

Aqua dies at the end of Birth By Sleep, trying to protect Terra from the darkness and subsequently becoming Xenanhort. In her last will of life, she transfers her soul to a small girl in Hollow Bastion who she felt had a strange power earlier in the game. That small girl was Kairi, and that strange power was Namine's ability to control Sora's memories. That power was derived from Aqua as Namine is the embodiment of Aqua's soul. This is also the reason Kairi is able to wield a keyblade since Aqua's soul is inside her strengthening her heart.

Ven is absorbed into Sora to save his soul after his body was destroyed by Master Xenanhort in that battle from the secret ending, and Roxas is the embodiment of Ven's soul which explains the similar looks and attitudes, as well as Roxas being able to wield a keyblade without a heart.

So yeah. That's BBS in a nutshell. At least main character wise. "

*Spoiler over*

I dont know if I hid the spoiler properly..... Sorro

Sounds like fanfiction foder... :/
Though it remindes me of a theory I did back in the day.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

Definitely gonna be videos up tomorrow; totally getting on Youtube early for this.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

A lot of it has been posted on GameFAQs.

I don't know how much is true, but from what I've gathered:

-Aqua fights Vanitas three times

-The third fight involves Vanitas taking over Ven's body

-Vanitas is apparently a black haired Sora

-Mickey saves Aqua and Ven and brings them to the Mysterious Tower

-Aqua goes off in search of Terra, and Ven won't wake up

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

God damn Google translate...
Oh well, it provides a good laugh right?

When it is viewed here is thank you in spoiler Stock watch

検索等で来る人が引っかかる気もするので9日0時になったら消す予定です <br />元々攻略サイトとかでもないですしねw​
I also think people get so hung up on Search-and sometimes, 20080 <br /> When will disappear and it is neither original capture site or w

追記からどうぞ​
Interest from the appended
OPは光のアレンジ版​
OP is the optical arrangements of
4分くらいあったからフルで収録されてるのかな雑誌に掲載されてるムービー絵とかは全部ここみたいです​
I was 4 or magazine pictures and movies Are you from the track had been recorded in minutes here, I want all
KH2FMのシークレットムービーのも一緒に混ざってました​
KH2FM Temashita Shikurettomubi also mixed with the

冒頭で見られるヴェンの裸w​
Venn seen naked at the beginning of w

最初は旅立ちの地ランドオブディパーチャーチュートリアルやってキャラ選択してマスター承認試験のイベントトレーラーで2人が戦ってるシーンが出てるのがここに当たりますマスターに選ばれるのはアクアのみテラは心に闇があると言われるテラ編だとこの後マスターゼアノートとの会話があって全員集まって出発イベントチュートリアル込みでここらへんで30分くらいですかね​
The first trailer of the test event and select approve the master land journey Randoobudipachachutoriaru playing two characters will be named the master Ni当Tarimasu scene out here, I'm fighting people only Aqua Terra in mind Detailed tutorial around here in the event there is starting to gather all this after a conversation with a hen Masutazeanoto Terra I told you that there is darkness 30 minutes

ワールドは以下で全部※キャラによって回る順番違いますエンチャンテッドドミニオン→ドワーフウッドランド→キャッスルオブドリーム→レイディアントガーデン→ディズニータウン→オリンポスコロシアム→ディープスペース→ネバーランド→キーブレード墓場​
The following is a whole different world turn around by the characters Enchanteddodominion ※ → → Dowafuuddorando Reidiantogaden Kyassuruobudorimu → → → Town Disney Neverland Orinposukoroshiamu → → → grave Dipusupesu Kiburedo

イェンシッドの搭とミラージュアリーナはワールドというには小さいしデスティニーアイランドはイベントで行くけど操作は出来ないですイェンシッドの搭は今作だとマップが省略されてて階段上るといきなり一番上の部屋に繋がってましたw​
Ienshiddo Mirage tower and the arena is rather small operation, but the world is going on Desutiniairando event Ienshiddo tower is not connected to the room on the top is straight up the stairs and skip the map and it is now his Temashita w

まだ雑誌等に出てない物としてはテラのスタイルチェンジでダークインパルス​
Materials such as magazines are not yet out in the dark impulses of the Terra-style change
1段階目の時にダーク系とか使うと2段階目に出るんですが動きが独特でアンチフォーム思い出す感じでしょうかw​
Systems use one or two dark during the second stage what form the anti-recall feeling that I get the distinct movement of the stage w
黒いオーラ纏っててかっこいいです​
It is cool to have a black aura纏Tsu

ヴァニタスの仮面の中身は黒髪になったソラ​
Vanitas contents of the mask was a black ra
EDのスタッフロールで確認しましたが声優はやはり入野君でした​
The voice of ED was confirmed by Mr. Irino Sutaffuroru still

ヴァニタスはヴェントゥスの心の闇を取り除いた存在マスターゼアノートがχブレードを手に入れようとテラを利用しテラは策略にはまりエラクゥスを討ってしまうテラ編の結末はマスターゼアノートに肉体を乗っ取られて思念体(鎧姿)になってしまいその思念体がゼアノート倒して終了​
Vanitas is removed the darkness of the mind there Masutazeanoto Ventousu using χ Terra Terra grab the blade end of the Chapter討Tsu Terra Erakuusu they are stuck in a plot to hijack the body Masutazeanoto思念the body (wearing armor) that ends with defeat away思念Zeanoto body is

グライブは敵として登場シグバールと攻撃パターンは似てますw​
Shigubaru Guraibu pattern emerged as the enemy and attack like I w

クリア後はトリニティレポートいうのが出現中にトロフィーというのがあって1人クリアしたという条件でまだ1個しか獲得してないんですがこれがいくつかありますあとクリアしたキャラのイベントは全部見れるようです​
There is clear is that after the trophy during the emergence of one Torinitirepoto means clear yet on the condition that one event, there are several characters after it was clear that we're not winning individual is only able to watch all

追記アクア編も終了テラ編と難易度が桁違いです​
Is an order of magnitude and difficulty Hen Hen Aqua Terra also append close

承認試験後は旅立ちの地でテラを追いかけて旅立ったヴェンを連れ戻すのとテラを監視する事を命じられるアクア編はストーリーの大まかな内容としては2人の後を追う感じで伏線の回収役みたいな感じですカイリと出会うのはアクアのみ​
Chapter after the approval tests Aqua Terra ordered to monitor things and bring back a Venn set out in pursuit of a journey in the land of Terra is the story, as a broad hint in the recovery of two roles feel like chasing after people The feeling of nautical miles and meet only Aqua

アクア編はヴァニタスと3回戦います最後の連戦にグライブ戦もあるんですがテラ編と違って結構強いです時系列的にヴェン編の後になるんだろうけどヴァニタスに乗っ取られてしまったヴェン(服はヴァニタスで顔がヴェン)がラスボスでそれを倒す​
Aqua Chapter 3 and Vanitas Vanitas Venn been taken over the hen, but is that going after the chronologically Venn is quite strong and different, I have also Chapter Terra-game series against the last fight Guraibu times ( Venn, a Vanitas face clothes) beat it with the boss

ミッキーに救出されたアクアとヴェンイェンシッドの搭で眠るヴェンがいてヴェンは目覚めない居なくなったテラをアクアが探しに行ってアクア編は終了​
Venn Venn, they sleep in the tower and the aqua Venienshiddo Mickey was rescued hen the Aqua Terra and Aqua was going to be absent for the end目覚Menai

アクア固有スタイルのゴーストドライブは動きにクセがありすぎてブレードチャージの方が強い気がしたとにかく攻撃力がレイディアントガーデンあたりからかなり辛いので魔法前提で戦う事を意識しないとダメかなデトネ系とかマグネ系とか属性無い方が使い勝手が良かったブレードチャージ取得後はそればっかりだったけどw​
Aqua unique style ghost drive system Magne Detone system or a sense of the things you have to do some hard fighting in the premises, so much magic attack power from each Reidiantogaden just how you feel strong in the habit of moving too Buredochaji Buredochaji get better after the experience was good or not but I had just attribute it w

明日は時間あんまないのでヴェン編は最後までは無理だと思いますフラゲ組みも増える事だし出来る範囲だけ載せときます​
Venn hen tomorrow because there is a clue to the last time masseur just put it much higher range and can even pair Furage I could do it

急いでプレイしたのもあって順番とか滅茶苦茶に書いてます同じくFGした知り合いにヴェン編だけちょこちょこ見せてもらったのでこれも飛ばし飛ばしに書いてあります​
As I wrote in an order or screwed also played there in a hurry to skip writing FG may also skip this just because we saw a hen Venn restless to know that

http://translate.googleusercontent....le.com&usg=ALkJrhgt_0GVW0--eCvgY7NndlnEFa9d6Q

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

-Aqua goes off in search of Terra and Ven won't wake up

amazing thanks for the find

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

-Aqua goes off in search of Terra and Ven won't wake up

Aw crap. Guess those people were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back