• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Old Evanescence HECK YES.
Seriously, their song "Bring Me to Life" should've been the theme for KHII.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
Evanescence would be pretty cool! But it would be hard to choice a song!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
again...I don't like evanessance that much.

I think they should keep with an American/Japanese artist.

how about FAKE??
English(like from england)/Japanese rock artist.

or BECKY!
wow there are a lot of English/Japanese...

or keep Utada.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think they should just continue letting Utada Hikaru do the theme songs,she is IMO the best one for the job plus I can't imagine anyone else sing for KH

V

V.A.T.13

^ small imagination? ;'D

Ok, I think, utada should stick with KH, but since BBS is a whole new game with a different tone and feeling, it should get a whole new singer as well.

I still say it should be male. D:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Ayumi sounds like a man of some sort. Ayumis only good song Beauiful Fighters. is Utada is so much better,better beats. I love Hikkis new music,id be smart to choose her.

Eagl

Well Hikaru has maid a good job with the kingdom hearts songs but this is BBs. A whole new serie. For me I think thats best with a different singer. Well I stick with my choice. Finding a new star that will sing it.

V

V.A.T.13

Ayumi sounds like a man of some sort. Ayumis only good song Beauiful Fighters. is Utada is so much better,better beats. I love Hikkis new music,id be smart to choose her.
Eh? What about "You" the techno mix?
And theres that one with with the lil boy that climbs the tower in the PV, and the one where she dreams she's a cat...
Those we're good songs D:

Sorry, I don't remember the titles of those songs.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

I would like to hear Dir en Grey, since they are my favorite Japanese band, but god knows that will never happen. XD If it ends up being someone besides Utada, it will probably be Gackt. I only like a couple of his songs... Mainly Vanilla and Mizerable. And I suppose Redemption is okay... I guess. Ah hell, let's just go with whatever comes on next on my music player... *waits*... Let's Have a War by A Perfect Circle... >.>;; How appropriate... *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back