• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep:Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Key

First of, I would like to say that my theory is based on several other theories that I have read, especially the Terra is Xehanort theory. I hope this has not already been said, but I am adding on to this theory.

We all know it MX is an antagonist,right? Well, I don't think he makes that apparent from the start of BBS. He is seen watching Aqua and Terra's exam and Master Erauqs says they are fortunate that he was there.There will be a Vanitas boss fight in Ven's story(not confirmed, but is made obvious),after the fight Ven is knocked unconscious. (We see that Mickey saves him) Terra is seen carrying an unconsious Ven as well. I can suppose this is where it is made apparent of MX being an antagonist. At unknown point in the storylin,in a recent trailer, Aqua is shown giving two similar good luck charms to both Ven and Terra, and wears one herself. She states that the Skin of a Paopu Fruit is used to create them and that those who bear them will always return to each other no matter how far apart they are.(from KH wiki) So,based on this info they will "always be together", somehow. Next, Vanitas has to be someone already introduced in the story. I lean towards it being a organization somebody. I won't tell you the Terra=MX theory again, b/c most of you have all ready read it. I will support it though. I think there is a chamber of awakening like the chamber of respose. This will hold Ventus like the respose chamber holds aqua.( I really need some help to finalize this, someone pleease tell me what conversation between Axel and Saix in Days hints at this) Xenmas has a secret goal in Days(the last secret report) and this is to revive Aqua and Ven.

Thats all I got, and I know it needs a lot more, so help me out.

Gram

Banned
Awards
nice theory, not sure if it's right.
but its good and well thought out.

I lean towards it being a organization somebody
possible.

Oh Welcome to the Forums!

Awards
Well, actually when Vanitas strikes Ven, and Mickey saves him, he isnt unconcious, cuz Ven looks up at Mickey.

Another Key

Hmm....yup it is possible that in the cutscene before the battle with Vanitas, Vanitas strikes Ven and Mickey saves him, he gets up and fights,with a new D-link/party member:Mickey.

αsiя

space coke
I dont think Vanitas will be a somebody from the orgization

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
First of, I would like to say that my theory is based on several other theories that I have read, especially the Terra is Xehanort theory. I hope this has not already been said, but I am adding on to this theory.

We all know it MX is an antagonist,right? Well, I don't think he makes that apparent from the start of BBS. He is seen watching Aqua and Terra's exam and Master Erauqs says they are fortunate that he was there.There will be a Vanitas boss fight in Ven's story(not confirmed, but is made obvious),after the fight Ven is knocked unconscious. (We see that Mickey saves him) Terra is seen carrying an unconsious Ven as well. I can suppose this is where it is made apparent of MX being an antagonist. At unknown point in the storylin,in a recent trailer, Aqua is shown giving two similar good luck charms to both Ven and Terra, and wears one herself. She states that the Skin of a Paopu Fruit is used to create them and that those who bear them will always return to each other no matter how far apart they are.(from KH wiki) So,based on this info they will "always be together", somehow. Next, Vanitas has to be someone already introduced in the story. I lean towards it being a organization somebody. I won't tell you the Terra=MX theory again, b/c most of you have all ready read it. I will support it though. I think there is a chamber of awakening like the chamber of respose. This will hold Ventus like the respose chamber holds aqua.( I really need some help to finalize this, someone pleease tell me what conversation between Axel and Saix in Days hints at this) Xenmas has a secret goal in Days(the last secret report) and this is to revive Aqua and Ven.

You asked for help and now you're getting it!!! (axel: ask and you shall recieve [358/2 days])
anyway.... spoilers from days

when roxas goes into a coma xemnas stands over him and says " ive lost you to sleep again" or something VERY similar to that

So the real ven must be sleeping in the room of Awakening (irony:lol:)

Ps youre welcome!!!!

αsiя

space coke
You asked for help and now you're getting it!!! (axel: ask and you shall recieve [358/2 days])
anyway.... spoilers from days

when roxas goes into a coma xemnas stands over him and says " ive lost you to sleep again" or something VERY similar to that

So the real ven must be sleeping in the room of Awakening (irony:lol:)

Ps youre welcome!!!!

i remeber Xemnas saying that but i'll like to know what day was it

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
forget what i said @_@

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

This is a pretty good theory for you being so new on the forums. Oh, by the way, when Saix talks to Axel he hints of Xemnas's plans of the Room of Awakening. He never really says what they truly are though.

Welcome to the forums!

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think the CoA is pretty much confirmed to exist (in Castle Oblivion). I don't think they would waste that much time talking about something that either doesn't exist, or is somewhere totally different. So I agree with you there. As for Ven being in there, I like to think that maybe the CoA is a way to get Ven back from Sora, so it would technically "hold his other friend," though he wouldn't literally be in the chamber.

As for the rest of your theory, I think you're right, except for Vanitas' identity. There's only a year between BbS and when the apprentices become Nobodies, and there aren't any Org. XIII members who have Vanitas' build (or even close to it). I lean towards Vanitas looking like Ventus (because Nomura said Vanitas was destined for his name because it sounded like Ventus). Or maybe Riku.

Another Key

Thx for all the welcomes, and for Vanitas' identity I meant more to stress on the fact that he has to be person we now something of. Normura said in an interview his identity will be revealed near the end of BBS. Just that sentence makes me think that it is someone we know of.:D

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Thx for all the welcomes, and for Vanitas' identity I meant more to stress on the fact that he has to be person we now something of. Normura said in an interview his identity will be revealed near the end of BBS. Just that sentence makes me think that it is someone we know of.:D

Closest person we can associate him to is Riku, between the darkness suit, Soul Eater-styled keyblade, and fighting style. As for his identity, he could be another version of someone we know (ie: Ven). It's all guesses, though.

Beyer

Who knows? Just be patient and wait for the game lol
Most people are impatient and don't want to just wait, so that is why they go on the forums to discuss theories etc. If we all were just patient, the future of Kingdom Hearts section probably wouldn't exist.

@Loke13, How is he Sora? Sora is 4 years old in BBS!

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
How is Roxas Ven when he hasn't been created yet? STOP YELLING AND CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Another Key

Here's a thought for the title roxas was born while ven was sleeping. BBS, has to be related to the future of KH all games have to be. Even days gave us a few hints about the future. Just to support my theory I'll mention that Normura said that he put many connections to BBS in days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back