• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Turns a Year old

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im still wondering why it toke over 9 months to be localized :/
i think they were just waiting for the right time to release it to us we never get kh games close to japan release anyway

Princess-Sammi

I'm so glad I got BBS; it's one of my escapes when life becomes stressful.

I still can't stop playing BBS - partly because I've been stressed since my new job and also because it's fun! :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
We've always had to wait for localization, but never a whole 9 months.

They may have just waited till a certain time of months. They probably had it done way before that, but similar to how many movies wait until summer to be released, they didn't want BbS competing with other big games out (I don't remember which games were out at the time) and they wanted it to be released at the start of a season (school).

Bobjam

Awards
Will start my replay of that game today ^^ ah good times, best thing that ever happened to my psp.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It may be a funny coincidence, but I just managed today to finish my first 100% playtrough with Terra by beating the friggin Mysterious Figure for the first time.

Next will be 100% Aqua-save...then last 100% Ven-save.
Up to now I have no KH-entry played so excessively as BBS. ^__^

nikolasvanitas14

bbs what an amazing game and it made the kh series more popular than ever,also it made the new kh fans who bought kh bbs try the other games of the series as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back