• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Re: Riku in KH3D

OMG, I know who this Riku is! It's...
Walt Disney himself! You see, in the KH universe, Walt actually froze his head. But due to dying, he winds up in the Realm of Sleep. Due to being the creator of all of the Disney worlds and being in a dream state, he has the power to control time and space as he pleases. He merely disguised himself as Riku in Monstro to display his abilities and make Riku his pawn. Meanwhile in the Realm of Light, Xehanort wants to transport his essence into a new vessel, Walt Disney's frozen head!

IT'S BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, I TELL YOU!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

OMG, I know who this Riku is! It's...
Walt Disney himself! You see, in the KH universe, Walt actually froze his head. But due to dying, he winds up in the Realm of Sleep. Due to being the creator of all of the Disney worlds and being in a dream state, he has the power to control time and space as he pleases. He merely disguised himself as Riku in Monstro to display his abilities and make Riku his pawn. Meanwhile in the Realm of Light, Xehanort wants to transport his essence into a new vessel, Walt Disney's frozen head!

IT'S BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT, I TELL YOU!
"Grass has won the debate. No other arguments are valid."

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You just can't accept my genius can't you! Walt Disney will forever haunt the KH universe for all time! You can only fool yourself for so long!

Crazy Mario

Fine, you can keep your head in the clouds! But I warn you, WALT WILL RETURN!
You have it confused. The Mysterious Figure in BBS is Walt Disney.
You silly man, that was Ub Iwerks from Dreamworks trying to sabotage the existence of Disney worlds!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Fine, you can keep your head in the clouds! But I warn you, WALT WILL RETURN!

And Blueheart is right. Walt is the Mysterious Figure. We discovered that ages ago.

Crazy Mario

And Blueheart is right. Walt is the Mysterious Figure. We discovered that ages ago.
No, Walt Disney is the Lingering Sentiment. Walt's lost essence merely took control of Terra's armor after Master Xehanort stole his body. Thus, you play as Walt Disney in Terra's final boss in BBS. Why else do you think he spared Sora and co. in KH2. Because he didn't want to destroy his own creations!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This topic is about the identity of the other Riku, not MF or LS.

Blueheart is right that MF is Walt Disney.

So, I will impress upon you all this statement: "Grass has won the debate. No other arguments are valid."

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The Mysterious Figure is Sora's mom you guys. She's made it her duty to travel through time and eliminate anybody that would cause Sora to not have his dinner that night.

EW: That lovely statement said, talk about the other Riku or Grass wins the debate again.

JustSnilloc

I see it more of Riku comforting Riku Replica and saying their hearts will join, and then every bad thing Repliku felt and had will be comforted by the love Riku has.But if it is Repliku in the Realm of Sleep, I'll give you guys that one.

why would you assume that though? They're obviously talking about an afterlife (maybe just what it meant to me, but it translated to me as, "Where will I go after I die?" "I dunno, same place as me")

Awards

why would you assume that though? They're obviously talking about an afterlife (maybe just what it meant to me, but it translated to me as, "Where will I go after I die?" "I dunno, same place as me")
They weren't necessarily speaking afterlife, they were talking about where a heart would go. A heart is the only thing left behind when some die, I think. If we apply the whole Nobody thing to it, at least. They may have been talking about an afterlife, or just about where a heart- possibly the only thing left of them- may go. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. It was probably more of a naive statement, or it seems that way to me...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

See, the thing is you translated it that way, and I translated it my way. I'm not asking you "Why would you assume that" because I know you believe it your way, and for now I believe it my way.

Anyways, I "assumed" that because Riku seemed to be doing nothing more than comforting the poor bastard.
In fact, Repliku was thinking that his heart might disappear completely (What happens when someone whose not real dies? Where will my heart go? That is, if it doesn't disappear completely...) which makes me feel stronger about Riku comforting him.

JustSnilloc

See, the thing is you translated it that way, and I translated it my why. I'm not asking you "Why would you assume that" because I know you believe it your way, and for now I believe it my way.

Anyways, I "assumed" that because Riku seemed to be doing nothing more than comforting the poor bastard.
In fact, Repliku was thinking that his heart might disappear completely (What happens when someone whose not real dies? Where will my heart go? That is, if it doesn't disappear completely...) which makes me feel stronger about Riku comforting him.

Huh... See, I never thought of it that way, to me it sounds stranger than mine but I'm sure mine seems the same way to you ^_^

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

See, the thing is you translated it that way, and I translated it my way. I'm not asking you "Why would you assume that" because I know you believe it your way, and for now I believe it my way.

Well Chaser, in the kingdom hearts universe do you see the realm of sleep as an afterlife?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well Chaser, in the kingdom hearts universe do you see the realm of sleep as an afterlife?
For beings that were real, yes. Repliku was a fake, I'd accept it if he appeared there, but for now I wouldn't expect him in there.

digimikej

Awards
alright, I read the first 11 pages before saying to myself, "dude, your going to read 23 pages of this?"I also read everything on this page before this post, assuming someone doesn't ninja one in a second or 2 before mine. and I have to say, i'm on team repliku.and i have a reason for him being in the RoS.
the reason is, if some of the "dead" tormented ones are sleeping, then he SHOULD be there. hes the perfect person to help roxas and xion. for roxas and his whole, "IM ME! NOBODY ELSE!" thing, well, repliku went there first, bud. go talk to him. and for xion and her "im just a clone" feelings, which she most likely still has,(i dont remember, all i remember about that game for the most part is raging at trying to get all the unlocks)well, repliku ALSO went there first. as to why he showed himself to riku, simple. riku killed him. repliku harbors a large hatred for him. so why not go to monstro, remind riku of the terrible things he did there,and hope to kick a man while he's down(or,in this case, stab him several times with a sword made from darkness).

TLDR.
repliku can be used to help riku and xion, and he might want revenge on riku.

JustSnilloc

alright, I read the first 11 pages before saying to myself, "dude, your going to read 23 pages of this?"...

as to why he showed himself to riku, simple. riku killed him. repliku harbors a large hatred for him...

Okay, so maybe I'm remembering this wrong, but Riku Replica just wanted his own existence right? I'm not thinking that qualifies him to hating Riku, he certainly didn't seem all that mad in his last moments in Re: CoM at the least...

Side Note: am I the only one who uses 20 posts a page? I swear everyone else seems to use fewer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back