• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BONAS BOSSES!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss and Riku

OK i need help with some bonas bosses..just doing cuz im bored i already defated phantom(it made me happy XD) but i still have ice titan sepheroith and that thing from Agrabah i need stratigeies anything i already have ulltima weapon 2 leave a post plz.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
First of all, it's called spell check
Secondly, for Kurt Zisa, stock up on a lot of potions, eithers, and elixers. By that, I mean your whole party. Ice Titan, do a lot of doge rolling, and knock back his ice shots. Sepheroith, use all of your abilities. That's all I can say for him, he's really hard in the first game. You should probably be in the high 70's, though.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
ice titan is the easiest boss but once you cast aero/ra/ga, he can be ironically difficult. so whatever you do, don't cast aero magic. i never realized that until after a few rounds. lol.

keybladealex

so none of these are in the fm version of kh right?

Huh? These bosses are in the English version. In the final mix version you get the DiamondDust Blade for defeating the Ice Titan. One-winged Angel Blade for killing Sephy once. I don't know what you get for defeating the Kurt Zisa...Anyway. They are in the final mix and you get what I listed above as listed above.

Stilianos

First of all, it's called spell check
Secondly, for Kurt Zisa, stock up on a lot of potions, eithers, and elixers. By that, I mean your whole party. Ice Titan, do a lot of doge rolling, and knock back his ice shots. Sepheroith, use all of your abilities. That's all I can say for him, he's really hard in the first game. You should probably be in the high 70's, though.

Wow. I must say for someone who bashes spelling you didn't do a very good job yourself.

Here's a revision of what you wrote spell checked as you so forcefully endorse:

Code:
First: 
-It's called spell check. 

Second (Kurt Zisa): Stock up on a lot of:
- Potions
- Ethers 
- Elixers 
(by that I mean your whole party).

Third (Ice Titan): 
-Do a lot of dodge rolling.
-Knock back his ice shots. 

Fourth (Sephiroth):
-Use all of your abilities.(That's all I can say for him, he's really hard in the first game) 
-You should probably be in the high 70's.

Change Log:
- Added understandable structure.
- Removed unnecessary commas everywhere.
- Changed "eithers" to "Ethers"
- Changed "Doge" to "Dodge"
- Changed "Sepheroith(wow)" to "Sephiroth"

Lesson of the day:

Spiel cheque do nut hallways wok.

Firo

Oh Crap
When fighting Ice Titan, just move around alot.

When fighting Kurt Zisa. Stock up on healing items and move around alot and quickly.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Summon Mushu and Tinkerbell against Kurt Zisa (worked for me)
not just for you. .lol.

but yeah, it really works. .summon Tink before Kurt blocks your magic and uses his physical attacks. .then Mushu when he floats around with his shitty forcefield. .

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Ice titan should really easy if you use block. Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth are a little difficult.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I thought that Ice Titan was quite a pain, to be honest. Not in the difficulty of it, because it was quite easy. I just mean about the rate at which his health goes down. It's ridiculously slow! I remember that at first I couldn't work out what to do but a few minutes later I noticed the ice shots were damaging him so I went on with that. It was annoying how I kept missing the ice shots by either a second too early or a second too late. But yes, he was an easy enough boss--I think the problem is that you have to have patience with him.

Phantom, for me, was difficult at first, because I was only in the levels of the high-forties, low-fifties, so I trained up more until around level seventy or eighty, I think, and then had another go, and it was much easier. The problem, for me, was the clock. It took me a few moments to realise what was going on.

Kurt Zisa was a pain. I hated him. ABSOLUTELY DESPISED HIM. But I trained to level 100, made sure I had good defence and attack and Ultima Weapon and good items, and then went against him and only just won. I think he was annoying me so I panicked a lot. But yes, he is generally quite difficult. His name is cool, though.

Sephiroth for me, at first, was impossible. I first tried defeating him in the high-forties, and then I realised it was impossible so I went and trained to level 100, made sure I had all Elixirs, great defence and attack, and disabled all the 'limit' moves apart from Ars Arcanum, and made sure I had Ultima Weapon. I defeated him quite nicely after that. When I fight him these days, I find him quite easy. My record is 2:01, but only because of an insanely good Ars Arcanum shot, and also because I had a lot of luck with guessing where he was going to land and hitting him, and not getting burnt by the fire pillar attack.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back