• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

braig gets a scare but who wacks his eye out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

we now know braig gets one of his scare mostly likely from terra from what we hear but who do you think is the one who takes out his eye terra aqua ven or maby even mx

i think its going to be ven seeing how he semmes the most anger/intresied in him like in days he saw xion has him and i still belive he was talking about ven when he told sora he used to give him that same look

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt another Braig boss battle would be included but anything can happen and you do have a point, seeing how Ven give Braig the look and possibly he fought Braig (a cutscene) which led him the loss of his eye.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
we now know braig gets one of his scare mostly likely from terra from what we hear but who do you think is the one who takes out his eye terra aqua ven or maby even mx

i think its going to be ven seeing how he semmes the most anger/intresied in him like in days he saw xion has him and i still belive he was talking about ven when he told sora he used to give him that same look

It's possible, and it would fit in to Day's storyline whenever Xigbar seemed to be mad at Xion/Ven. But, like Xigbar said, it is unlikely that there will be another Braig boss fight.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Well both Aqua and Terra fight against the Magic Mirror so i think it is possible that both Terra and Ventus fight against Braig, in diferent places...or Terra vs Braig and Ven vs Dilan or the other one, Ven vs the guardions...

Wait, Braig and Ven met each other? Why didn't I know this?? Hah? @@
well its a guess because of Days scene were Xigbar sees Ven in Xion's place so its probable that they have met

Last edited by a moderator:

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Maybe Xigbar is just wearing the eye patch cuz he wants to. I mean, people like Disney have a thing with cartoons wearing eye patches cuz they just are. But yeah I think it was Ven that also ruined his eye.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
an eyepatch actually draws attention, at least to me. because if it wasn't that important, then SE could've just put an eyepatch to xigbar's somebody. but since braig has a two perfectly working eyes, people will theorize a story about that.

so yeah, the story behind his eye could be shown in BBS. :D

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe Xigbar is just wearing the eye patch cuz he wants to. I mean, people like Disney have a thing with cartoons wearing eye patches cuz they just are. But yeah I think it was Ven that also ruined his eye.

Or maybe he lost sight of his right eye after Ven give him that look several times when the latter came across him.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
so you're implying that xigbar purposedly poked his eye out to become a better marksman? haha

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
According to the trailer impressions, it says both Terra and Braig fight, so I'm just going to assume Terra gave it to him. Can't be too sure though D:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
well, maybe they'll fight twice? one for the scar and one for the eye? hmmm

the ven-stare-xigbar or whatever seems more plausible imo

Coeurl

Demon Dance
what else could be the reason why he's wearing one? but you know, you could be right. maybe he's just wearing that for yet another aesthetic purposes.

jdgjordan

so you're implying that xigbar purposedly poked his eye out to become a better marksman? haha

i think he meant to say zigbar just puts an eye patch on to cover one eye insted of just closing one eye ever time
but to me that seemes verry unlikly in a game like this someone whould not where an eye patch if they did not have real reson to so his must have been taken out he has a scar over his eye but the rest is coverd up by the pacth

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Braig is one lucky dude to survive such an intense battle, leaving him with the scar and an eyepatch. Wonder how Dilan and Aeleus react when they saw Braig had those?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
hmm, seems to me that the original apprentices don't really care about the others except for themselves. but that's just me, so i could be wrong.

zexyishsmexy

How gory will that be? Seriously? Do you think that they are going to show Braig's face getting all bloodied up? Maybe they'll just cut to after the battle with him licking his wounds.

I do hope they pay attention to details with the apprentices. I want to see little Ienzo smell TAV akwardly, DAMNIT! >:D

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, Dilan and Aeleus took their roles very serious. They really care much about it and had no time for amusement just like their Nobodies. Imagine if Braig goes to them and say hey, guys, look! I fought with a Keyblade wielder and he give me this cool scar and I lost my eye, as if! Dilan and Aeleus' reaction will be like 'Who gives a crap, get to your darn post!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back