• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Camp experiences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassysis10

Well I just got back from 4-H camp a few days ago and had a blast. I was a JC again this year and can't wait till next year cause I will finally be an AC. I like it because you get to meet new people and make a lot of new friends. So have any of you all been to camp? Did you like it or hate it? Share some of your camp stories.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I've been to camp once, the summer I was entering 5th grade.

..I totally loved it. I made a lot of new friends, which was perfect for me, since I just moved to that town. I'm thinking about going to camp this year if I don't have anything interesting to do this summer. Good times, good times...

sassysis10

Crap I just realized I put this thread in help and support. I guess it needs to be moved to disscussion.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It should be moved to discussion, yes.

I used to go to this Christian camp when I was young. I stopped going after I was about 12. Not that I didn't enjoy camp, but by that time I was so tired of all the religious crap they spewed that I didn't want to go to that one anymore. And all other camps were more expensive.

But I did enjoy it a lot, at least the parts where it was an actual camp and not a religious sermon. I kind of wish that I could do it again.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the first time I went to camp I got a bunch of sap in my hair and I had it removed by the nurse it was weird,

sassysis10

We had two pool accidents this year so they actually removed the diving board. We were doing a big splash competition and this one kid went to jump and he slipped and almost hit his on the side and hurt his leg. The lifeguard had to jump in and get him. Then this other girl from last year did something and landed on her neck. Thankfully it wasn't broken though.

evil_levi94

I've gone camping a couple of times...
One time it was really fun, we went hiking and there was this really cool trail with a pretty waterfall...
Then in 6th grade we had to do OUTDOOR SCHOOL... >> I got sick during it and threw up, but I still had to do it because it was part of our grade. :/
I also went to Christian camp, it was pretty fun, I met some cool people, but some of the people were really snobby...
There was alot to do at Christian camp. :]

sassysis10

My friend tried to get me to go to christian camp but I never went because I was scared lol. We had to say a bible verse everyday and well i didn't know any at the time. Now i'm too old to go. I wish I would have went though.

Trag

Bronze Member
Went to day-summer camp, boys 'n girls club shit back when I was 9-12, i liked it. I remember once on a over-night thing, we played who would you do in one of the tents, I liked to hang out with the older kids, and they didn't seem to mind hanging out with me. Anyway, we were talking and all of a sudden we hear 'shut the fuck up!' out of one of the other tents. Everyone could here us, but everyone else was having their own conversation anyway. I'm glad I was shy and only listened, but the other kids weren't embarrassed the next day when confronted by the girls. I met a lot of cool kids, but every year the older kids left and I was left to find new friends, except I liked to help out with the little kids and take them on walks, I guess I liked the idea of someone looking up to me. Camp was fucking ill, my camp counselor Anthony introduced me to real hip-hop, and was the man. god damn, those were the good old days.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
"Camp experience"?
Or just camp experience...?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I've been going to Duke TiP for the past two years. Going again on July 12. I always go to the Texas A&M site for the second term. Fun as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back