• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone explain this for me??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless_Roxas

In the beginning of the 3DS trailer, sora and riku are at the scene that was at the end of KH2. Now this is real time so they are in their older/more mature age. Now during the trailer for 3DS sora looks like he did in KH1 as well as riku. I thought this was supposed to be events after KH2. can anyone explain this without being a complete jerk like "oh you sad stupid noob."

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It hasn't been explained yet. Them being in their older...younger...youngol-olger- them bing in their KH1 forms hasn't been revealed yet.

Relentless_Roxas

Huh. Okay. Because I was like 0_o I didn't follow that at all. Also the other point I wanted to "clear the air" about is could KH3 have possible relationships with the Roxas/Sora and Namine/Kairi (not to sound like a fanfic)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I don't imagen them getting too far with that personally. Romantic relationships don't seem to be over all that important.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
We don't know why they are younger yet, but Nomura has already said it will be for plot reasons. I (along with many others), think the title of the game, Dream Drop Distance, pretty much explains it.

billyzanesucks

Well, as people have been saying, the name - which, by the way, isn't "3DS", and was never said to be - implies that their in a dream-like state.

axel95

Awards
Nomura has said that Sora and Riku will start out the game in their KH2 looks/clothes, then, for plot reasons, they switch back to their KH1 looks/clothes. This is all we know about it for the time being, you sad, stupid noob.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Crystal

Silver Member
Not sure why they were in KH1's design but there is a possibility that something related to dream?

Relentless_Roxas

He said he was joking~
Don't feel offended ^^

haha yes unfortunatly i rage posted and didnt see that part until afterwards which is why i had to edit the post. also i am currently in the works of a fanfiction for kh and would love some plot ideas or anything to help with the story. weither you want to have yourself put into the story or whatever

DISCLAIMER!
I do not nor will not put riku/sora into it. sorry peoples. aint happenin.

billyzanesucks

Just a guess.
I think it's a simulation or something. They're actually in their KH2 forms but their simulation gives them their KH1 forms(so it's like a hologram or something). Then again that sounds to scientific for a MoM exam.
The part that you're referring to seems to be the main part part of the game. The exam is only a small portion.
Maybe the universe was made from AtW's data?

Sakulily

I have ideas maybe why they have gone back to their kh1 forms, I thought at first due to "Dream" in the title that it may link with an actual dream. But that wouldn't really make that much sense. Other than that maybe they've gone back in the journal data again, as Re:coded did. But noone knows, Nomura said it'll all be revealed in the game.

axel95

Awards
haha yes unfortunatly i rage posted and didnt see that part until afterwards which is why i had to edit the post. also i am currently in the works of a fanfiction for kh and would love some plot ideas or anything to help with the story. weither you want to have yourself put into the story or whatever

DISCLAIMER!
I do not nor will not put riku/sora into it. sorry peoples. aint happenin.
Sorry about the sad stupid noob thing, just trying to have some fun :D Good luck on the fanfic thing!

Relentless_Roxas

Ah all in good fun my friend :D and thank you. I have recently been talking with Publishers Digest and they are willing to publish my novel when it is finished. Due to copyrights of Disney and Square Enix exct...changes are being made so that i dont get sued for the little money I still currently have lolz

TheKeybearer

i don't know i watched a trailer with subtitles so i wasn't a hundred percent sure either but i think it' a kind of test Yen Sid wants them to go through that's why there in the kh1 forms.

Magnum

i don't know i watched a trailer with subtitles so i wasn't a hundred percent sure either but i think it' a kind of test Yen Sid wants them to go through that's why there in the kh1 forms.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Here is the English dub, I hope you now understand the meaning a little bit better.

Last edited:

TheKeybearer

first thanks for the video, second. it sounds like Yen Sid wants to see if their capable of being true keyblade masters like Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back