• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Castle Oblivion is Land of Departure!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentmusic16

if this has already been discussed, sorry

I think that either due to darkness or the organization or some other force the LoD become CO. look at these pics:

the first is the world overview of LoD. notice the extra bildings attatched to the castle and all the spires and towers.
LandofDeparture.png

now this is when its covered in darkness:
Lod_darkness.JPG

and this is CO. look at the green roof looking things. they look just like the towers of the castle in LoD, just at different angles. and there are other similarities too.
CastleOblivion.jpg

CO looks to me like changed, warped version of LoD.

comment, criticize, discuss, just don't flame please.

αsiя

space coke
It could be but for the sake of my theory of Ven being born in CoW then I hope it isnt (unless the CoW is located somewhere else)

Key of Valor

The Professor
I personally don't see many strong similarities between the two castles.

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
My only thing is the insides of the castle where completely changed and now take away the memories of people who enter? I mean worlds in KH1 that were taken by darkness were collected in fragments at the "The End of the World". They didn't change form.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I don't think so If it was L.O.D wouldn't it have been restored at the end of KH1.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Architecture is similar but that's most likely just the designs. Not to mention the big dark bal tends to represent the world being destroyed rather than revamped, and I doubt LoD is as close to the Dark Realm as CO is.

00 Raiser Fan

I have a strong feeling it is, even though I'm hoping it's not, I'd like it to be a whole new place for Sora to explore, rather than having to find out that he's already been there just didn't know it was.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Actually... I could see this happening.

Perhaps it's because I can handle shapes and dimensions in my head. o.o [gets annoying at times...]

Anyway, The center of the building of LoD very much resembles CO. Just consider the towers breaking apart then jumbling back together. It's a warped space too. The outside of CO doesn't even HINT to how huge it is. The Organization stated themselves that it was almost endless.

silentmusic16

Actually... I could see this happening.

Perhaps it's because I can handle shapes and dimensions in my head. o.o [gets annoying at times...]

Anyway, The center of the building of LoD very much resembles CO. Just consider the towers breaking apart then jumbling back together. It's a warped space too. The outside of CO doesn't even HINT to how huge it is. The Organization stated themselves that it was almost endless.

exactly!

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't really see much of a resemblance so I do not think they are the same place, however, I woudn't be all that surprised to learn that LOD does become CO. Castle Oblivion is most likely to be the lair of Master Xehanort, imo.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well the castle is supported by two mountains, just imagine one of the mountains completely destroyed and the other one morphed to a castle and makin MX give it his own personal touch

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i thought the detruction of the land of departure left the ryuin of the gathering place where did you get castle oblivion

mrd101

I like this. Even in the kingdom hearts wiki they say that LoD has looks similar to CO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back