• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cat Fan Club{Dog Lovers and Kitten Eaters Stay Out!}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
WOW...SUEZQ, this is basically a piss pot. The title itself is ASKING for people to come and talk about how awesoem dogs are, and about how they eat little baby kittens for breakfast, drizzled with thick maple syrup and sprinkled with basil to mellow out the tough meats.......I digress, I apologise :p, but seriously this place is asking for DOG LOVERS AND KITTEN EATERS to barge right in, although indirectly. But then again, I'm sure you knew that, ATTENTION WHORE

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
It amazes me how quickly unnecessary arguments can start up. What amazes me even more, is when people feel the need to come "kiss ass" and contribute. Hilarious how there are a few members who will follow one person around from thread to thread just to pose and defend someone who already has things taken care of.

Get back on topic and stop your arguments.

S

_socialstigma

SueZQ109 said:
I think that stuffing cats into containers is wrong
Though you also never put anything about that in the thread's title.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yay! I own a cat! I just want to hold her and squeeze her to death. That's how much I love my cat!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
aww i like cats and dogs. i got two cats: mellow <dont be fooled by her name shes an idiot and a hyperactive cat> and natasha who is the complete opposite of mellow the cat.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
awww yeah i used to have a cat named sasha <hence where natasha came from> and she used to scare people out of my house. i had this thing that was like ten feet tall that was right by the door and shed sit there and hiss at people when they came in and then shed eat flies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
haha yeah i remeber the pokemon days i named like all my rabbits after pokemon lol my friends granmas cats name is shitty kitty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back