• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cat Fan Club{Dog Lovers and Kitten Eaters Stay Out!}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Oh, ok then. Explain it to me please why you're not, cause *coughs*I thought you were, please tell us. I'll enjoy this! Go on!

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
C4strife said:
If that is questioned towards me... da answer is NO
It's just because my brother is allergic to Cats.
I wouldn't mind a cat...

Ok, then you're cool!

i used to have a kitty she was 7 mnths old and i had to put her down :( i have another kitty now named Baloo. ((by the way i like dogs too but i wont talk about them here cause that would be spaming up this thread))

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
*Preistess Kagome* said:
i used to have a kitty she was 7 mnths old and i had to put her down :( i have another kitty now named Baloo. ((by the way i like dogs too but i wont talk about them here cause that would be spaming up this thread))

Thanks a lot girl! Hahaha.

I'm sorry about your kitten!!! :(

Last edited:
S

_socialstigma

Sacred_Sora said:
Oh, ok then. Explain it to me please why you're not, cause *coughs*I thought you were, please tell us. I'll enjoy this! Go on!
BECAUSE I LOVE KITTENS. Bonzai kittens. Never said anything about bonzai kittens, and it's too late to do so.

And I f*cking hate how you said that. It's not like you're on some bloody show or something.

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I'm sorry, didn't he do something wrong? In that picture, that guy was hurting the cat! If I took that picture the wrong way, I'm sorry!

S

_socialstigma

Am I not the only one who senses attempted sarcasm in that last, wretched post of Sacred's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back