• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cat Fan Club{Dog Lovers and Kitten Eaters Stay Out!}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvKyou

Sue,there's a thread called KKP and I think you should join.Its link is in my sig.Anyway,i will join this fanclub because i luv kittens and puppies.
PS: when are u going to post more fanfic (kingdom herts:the journey)???

rikubaka67

Awards
Awwwwwwwwww i love kitties!!!! I have one named Tiger. He's so cute XD. he has an obsession with boxes and sticking his head into people's shoes (????)

rikubaka67

Awards
I'm sure she will.

I had another cat but.........I'd rather not say what happened, unless you want me to.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Lol me i hate cats,i dunno why their lazy,all they do is eat,sleep get fat,(fat-ER in the winter) and sleep. I call em gods prototypes ;) but hey thats my opinion but meh

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
baka ushi said:
Dogs are way cooler than cats.

You wish they were!! I have a female cat named Blaze. I love her, she is so adorable! Sometimes I just curl up with her and fall asleep! I love her so much!!! :D

Guess that it's kind of weird that a boy likes cats, but I don't care what anyone else says, I love my cat!!!

rikubaka67

Awards
Oh do tell rikubaka!

ok, but it makes me cry everytime I think about it.

my ex-neighbor's (ex- meaning she moved away) cat had kittens. we got two of them because we love cats, and so that on days that we are busy they'd be able to play together. Their names were Chubby and Tiger. They were both so sweet.

Anyway, about 3 years ago (3 years tomorrow, in fact) we had let our cats outside to play. That night when we called them in, Tiger came, but Chubby didn't. We just thought that he was at our neighbor's house, because he liked to go there and play with the neighbor's cat. It turned out that Chubby couldn't get home, because it was shot by another neighbor (crazy old people.........) our neighbor where we thought it was found it and brought it to us. We immeadetly took it to the vet. The bullet had entered through his butt and lodged in an intestine. Chubby was in so much pain! He died the following day while I was at school. My mom picked me up after school was out and told me the news. I cried the whole way home.

That night was the Christmas concert at my school. The last song we sang was a song called "Pacem Blessing." (can't find the lyrics of the version that we sang) I started crying halfway through the song. The following day was Friday, and I didn't go to school. We had the funeral. We buried him on the edge of our property, next to the woods, because he loved to explore. We also put a red cross of flowers on his grave.

I remember that he died on December 12, because that's my brother's birthday.

Ode To Chubby:
(I keep this framed in my room) http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lastscan6zq.jpg
(Chubby's the one sleeping, Tiger's sitting up)

H

Hellpark

Oh ye. My pied ball python will probably eat all of your cats in about 4 months.

S

_socialstigma

macska20we.jpg

bonsaikitten2500aq.jpg

Oh yes, I heart bonzai kitties. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back