• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Changes Grapics between trailers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

The only thing I spoiler insanely was the Gameplay but I only watch Mirage Arena gameplay which doesn't show anything too important. WOOOOT

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
do you think they will edit the times when ven's face looks blank? like it happens several times

It happens to everybody, not just Ven. Unless you mean when his face was blank for a reason... >.>

Personally, I'm just hoping for them to fix Riku, Sora, and Isa. Riku and Sora obviously since they fixed Kairi's, and Isa because it kinda annoyed me how Lea didn't have this pre-rendered face but he did.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, I have a good feeling that they will redo Sora, Riku, and Kairi's, but there is some doubt in my mind when it comes to every flat face in the game.

kupo1121

Awards
well over a 9 month span is it possible to do them all?

I would think so, but you have to take into the account the finalization and production of the discs themselves...but even still I would think it is possible, but just because they had the time, doesn't mean the used it.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
okay i want them to fix all of their blank faces. like when Even said i think our paths will cross again and it showed ven?

They're not going to bother animating all the faces. That takes far too much work and time. I don't think they're going to take the time to animate Ven going "Huh?" for 3 seconds. And again, like Sign says this happens to all the characters, not just Ventus.

The only things animation-wise I see them improving on is giving Kairi, Sora, and Riku an animated face. Other than that, I don't think they'll do anything face-wise.

pepe1092

Awards
In the demo comic-con, kairi expression was enhanced in comparison to the Japanese version. If you want you can compare. Over the months of delay if it was worth it for the extras and game balance

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Yes the English version has improved the graphics. This is especially noticeable when you watch this clip and look at Kairi's face:

Japanese Version:
[video=youtube;Q28niSWcxWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q28niSWcxWM&feature=related[/video]

English Version:
[video=youtube;bV1s3n0xBas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV1s3n0xBas[/video]

Wow, that's a really huge difference. o_O
Square is finally making us feel special :p

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
For reference if people want to compare a scene:
- in the Aqua Meets Kairi HQ from Japan watch 1:29-1:33
- in the Comic-con one from the US version watch 0:20-0:24

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Yes the English version has improved the graphics. This is especially noticeable when you watch this clip and look at Kairi's face:

Japanese Version:
[video=youtube;Q28niSWcxWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q28niSWcxWM&feature=related[/video]

English Version:
[video=youtube;bV1s3n0xBas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV1s3n0xBas[/video]

Is it just me, or does the English version seem a little shorter than the Japanese version.

And WOW!!!! that is a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back