• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cheating in UX (NA Version)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

No Heart

Some of you might know how hackers are taking over the leaderboards for KH UX and even after a week, this problem wasn't resolved. I'm in Unicornis and the top 10 are all hackers who are above level 200 and have hundreds of millions of lux. And this last week, vulpeus has won by 3 billion more and I have heard people say it is full of hackers. Even my own party, which was part of the top 5, is now out of the leaderboards. Personally, I believe this is unfair to those players, like me, who worked hard to get into the leaderboards. Is there any way to contact them directly? Please, guys, I seriously think this issue has to be resolved. I can't stand it when those bastards who haven't even played a day come into the leaderboards with a weak-ass keyblade and medals, but have more lux then those who play legally. Not only that, it's like they're asking to be banned, but the company not banning them basically is like telling them to cheat more.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Yep, Spock. Take screens if you got a camera, they prolly will want evidence (from what I know from the Special Task Force for gilsellers in FFXI), but tell them. They may of just dropped the ball before the ranking went though.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
That is definitely unfair. Those jerks.....Start reporting and get evidence of the problems like maryadavies said.

No Heart

I sent them a message, but all I got was an email that was obviously not written by a human. I highly doubt that they will ever seriously look into this issue. I mean, it was one of those stupid replies that's sent to everyone. I'm seriously disappointed in Square that they don't notice how easy it is to hack this game.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I think enough howls and they will. I actually sent one this afternoon after a phone call. (of course, calling won't work, the tech support is for their online FF games, not this.) Square may be slow, but they do get on it, believe me, I know from FFXI. You should see what happened when they realized there were gilsellers infesting FFXI.

No response yet. Just keep after them, hackers go away!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
They probably will look into it as much as they can because the hackers are obviously cheating them out of potential money (one such hack/cheating that I've seen is infinite jewels after all).

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Also contact itunes. I know some people who got their money refunded because of hackers messing with rankings.

Zak1403

I reported the hackers to Square Enix also and recieved this in reply -
"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. It will be forwarded to the appropriate party. Thank you for taking the time to contact us today and we look forward to your opinions of our upcoming titles.
Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center."

I hope they will find a way to remove hackers soon.
Most pretty frustrating to all of us trying to play genuinely.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Me too Zak. Me too. I hate cheaters in any kind of online game. If you're going to cheat, get out the old game genie and cheat in a OFFLINE game.

Anyway, keep reporting them guys. We might just have to raise a big stink about it, and they WILL do something, I guarantee it. I know from FFXI, if there's enough complaints/a big enough stink, they WILL notice.

DoctahFaz

Awards
Thanks for the link, Spock. I just put in a complaint as well. Just look at the solo rankings; it's really ridiculous how many people are well over Level 200 and "collected" millions of Lux through hacking mechanisms that are allegedly out there.

No Heart

It's stupid how all the messages I recieved back were those stupid automated ones. I doubt Square will actually do anything until we spam their inbox full and they finally have to look at this. I mean, they got to be obtuse to not notice such obvious cheating tactics.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
They do that, even when other stuff is reported in their online games, believe me. Always the automated response, tho mine (I just got it today) mentioned they forwarded it to the developers. We just have to keep after them; I'm serious. I think back when it was only FFXI, the Japanese commented on "the ferocious ability of the NA" to get the dev's notice. And yes, they do notice. Don't you dare doubt that even for half a second, canned responses or no.

I suggest we pass this on everywhere there might be legit players, the more that scream, the faster they WILL do something. Squeaky wheel, and all that.

DoctahFaz

Awards
I think it's easy to be cynical and think they won't do anything, but the fact that this undermines the revenue source of the game makes me a bit more optimistic that action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back