• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
So, I decided to make another thread. Another specific one: the topic is strictly chips (and the sort), but anything about them.
What kind of brands do you like? What flavors do you like? What do you dislike? Etc, etc.

Me? I'm not very specific on brands. Just whatever tastes good. I most often eat doritos: usually nacho cheese or cool ranch, and spicy nacho is also good. Funyuns are good, BBQ Lays, Ruffles: plain or BBQ, Hickory bbq wavy lays, Crunchy cheetos, Cheetos flaming hot fries.. Andy Caps hot fries.-. I'm probably missing a good bit but those are the most common that I eat.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
IDK, When I was little, we got them too much in snack, so I dont really like chips anymore

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Ruffles-TW.jpg

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Ruffles: Chedder and Sour Cream, Original

Pringles: Original, Cheese, Sour Cream and Onion, and Pizza

Lays: Just about any flavour

Doritos: Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese.

1 thing I hate about chips is that some of them have outrageous flavours, such as pickles, cheeseburger, ketchup with french fries etc. If you want a cheeseburger and some french fries, then go and buy some.
I also hate all types of BBQ chips

Last edited:

Trag

Bronze Member
Lays Kettle Cooked Mesquite Barbeque.
/thread

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't really care if it's ruffles or plain, but my favorite flavor is clearly BBQ, even though Original also tastes fairly good. I despise Sour Cream & Onion.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Lays and Herrs are the best brand. I usually get salt & vinegar. I do like Old bay seasoned chips x3 They are amazing. Oh, also Doritos. Mmmmm~ Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos. Surprisingly good.

Old bay ones.. like the crab chips or whatnot._.?
And you try combination doritos a lot. What was the one you hated? Anyone else try those btw? iiiiiii... yea no.

And as for sour cream and onion, eh, i dont despise 'em. I'll eat them sometimes, just they make your breath bad>_-

Oh, dip with chips, anyone? No for me.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Nacho Cheese Balls and Pringles Sour Cream & Onion. :D

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Doritos: Cool Ranch, Nacho Cheese

Sunchips: Cheddar, Original

Pringles (I don't care if they're crisps!): Sour Cream and Onion, Original, Pizza-licious

Funyuns: =P

Ruffles: Cheddar and Sour Cream

Yes.

Back