• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cloud has a shot at beating Link!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takfloyd

In the official annual Character Battle at GameFAQs that is. Things have gone crazy this year, with the usual champion. Link, appearing to be losing to a tetris piece in the final round. But here's the interesting part: Cloud isn't far behind Link in votes(It's a four-way final). I'm gonna post this everywhere, so that as many people as possible can rally behind Cloud and Square Enix in general. Do your duties folks! Go to this site and vote for Cloud!

Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs

And get everyone else to do it too! Spread the word, get your friends to vote, make sure Link gets kicked not only off his throne, but out of the castle completely!

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Although I won't vote for anyone, I sincerely hope that Link wins, he's been around longer than Cloud, althouggh maybe not as long as the Tetris peice. XP

AzureEd

Seriously though, Cloud has no chance with Link..Link can go fierce deity with his mask.

Merlin326

i too have voted for link. he is just one of my favorite characters of all time (right along Sora and some others...). and for any who were wondering, i believe Link came before Tetris.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back