• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{%}|<~Club for Clubbing Xion with a Club Club~>|{%}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentmusic16

I haven't been in this thread in God knows how long, but it's nice to see our old club wasn't ended when so many others were!

I guess as a bump I got back to KH by finally making my way through 1.5 and man oh man did I still find that I hate Xion. Watching the Days movie was almost painful.

Almost.

NocturnalMelody

*peeks into the void* Anyone home?

Just thought I would express my joy at the new Kingdom Hearts III Trailer and the fact that Sora is trying to bring Roxas back! Wasn't expecting any mention of him at all so it was exciting!

Also the new scene added to 358/2 Days was kind of pointless. If they really wanted a new Xion scene, they should have done the one where Xemnas forces the two of them to fight, and Axel stopped them. But at least it looked cool.

Zul

Awards
How is this alive?

Lmao.

I remember your hilarious signature where it had all the characters but Xion was replaced with Namine.

I don't think Xion will overshadow KH3.

She "might" overshadow Roxas's arc in KH3 though, which would certainly stoke these ancient embers once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back