• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Command suggestions against mobs for grinding.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knehcs

I'm looking for some commands/combinations against mobs for grinding as both Sora and Riku. Any ideas? Clues on where to obtain said commands are also greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

iLeen

Awards
For Sora, combining, oh let's say, Yoggy Ram and I forget the other DE (but there are plenty of DE combos to make this). It pretty much kills everything on sight, but you need to both DE's to have full links. (I'll try looking up after class what specific DE's create this magnificent attack)

I haven't gotten Salvation yet, but judging from what Ven could do in BBS, I'm assuming it's a powerful command. You can obtaion it from Kab Kannon. Kab Kannon also gives Dark Firaga for Riku, which doesn't damage a lot of enemies, but so far for me, it has killed a DE with just that one shot. He also gives Zero Graviga, which I personally don't use, but it'll be helpful in immobilizing enemies.

There's Balloonga you can get from R&R Seal. It's not a killer move, but it is effective.

Pricklemane gave me Circle Raid, which also is not a one-hit-KO, but it's like a Strike Raid, except you send the Keyblade flying around you in a circle, which is nice in that you can get DE's from a 360 degree angle.

Another command I enjoy is Sparkra for Sora, which Meowjesty can give to you (if you have him). It takes a bit of time the set up the attack, but if you're successful, it launches a nice light attack that deals a lot of damage to enemies (usually doesn't kill them though). Perhaps if there is Sparkga, it'll be an even better attack, but I have not seen it yet...then again, I only just finished Quasimodo's worldXD

Sorry I keep editing my post. I keep forgetting something. For Riku, if you Dual Link with Meowjesty and Kab Kannon, you get Bladecharge, which, if you played BBS or seen Leon in KHII, you know you get an overgrown blade and can reach long distances when you attack:]

Last edited:

cloudzack117

Not really sure where to get commands easily, though if you just explore or backtrack in some worlds you can get some amazing cmnds for sora/riku which are always in giant chests like the map chests from KH2 and BBS, but they are the super op/long lasting variety. The short, simple, and sweet basic attack cmnds can be brought from the moogle shops or unlocked by leveling up dream eaters. Personaly i really miss the comand meld. it was really fun having end game tier attacks before the first couple of bosses, like being able to have 2 mega flares befor RG in BBS

Knehcs

Personaly i really miss the comand meld. it was really fun having end game tier attacks before the first couple of bosses, like being able to have 2 mega flares befor RG in BBS

I know exactly what you mean. I've been using mostly the same commands for the past fifteen or so levels. Everything feels so weak, and the areas are so large to explore without a guide. Nothing is more frustrating than spending 20 minutes in a room full of Nightmares to die at the end of it because of a careless mistake.

Edit: I'm currently level 30 at the beginning of the final world. I feel like I'm way behind the level of everything else here. I don't often run from fights unless it's due to the drop guage. Why do I feel so underpowered?

iLeen

Awards
I too miss the melding...

Oh wow, you're waaaaay further ahead than me. Guess me suggestions won't be of any help thenXD

Knehcs

I just scrolled up to read your edits. Thanks for the tips. I'll give a few of them a try.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm a serious grinder lol (lvl 30 before the 4th world in Proud lol) because I'm not a fan of challenges, and the best commands for wiping out enemies are dependent on the enemies you are facing and their respective weaknesses, for what I've been using to wipe the competition:

Salvation (Sora exclusive)- As stated earlier, this command is amazing in this game. If you are underleveled highly and can be killed in 2 shots this is problematic because when you first use this Sora will charge up and he cannot be interrupted during this stance, but he will lose health (the charge up is only a few seconds, but if you are that underleveled, you can die during this stance). After this stance he erupts into a giant column of light which spreads quite far, does huge damage, and heals nearly all of your life (at least where I am in level). Sadly, it takes up 2 slots, but it is a must have for tough spots when you notice nobody is focused on you.

Thundara/Thundaga - besides those enemies that are really good against Thunder magic in terms of resistance, this move can do big damage on flying enemies and hits anything in its fairly large radius, and both can equip this as opposed to just Sora.

Spark Dive - because the past two attacks can be interrupted if you die and/or get hit the second you press "X", spark dive is nice because you jump up and can avoid most attacks besides homing and or aerial ones, and then come down and disperse the enemies. After they get hit back, you can rush into Thundara/aga and nearly guarantee the attack will come through most of the time.

Circle Raid - this one isn't as good but can be amazing when they haven't surrounded you. If the group is kind of spread out, it has a fairly large radius and does nice damage.

Sparkra/ga (Sora exclusive) - Spark alone is terrible because it is just a bad command, but higher than that gives you are larger radius so it becomes usable. This ones does fast consistent damage in little chunks but has a big startup and can be cancelled out at any time, so this one is not amazing, but can work if you aren't under a ton of pressure.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I'm a serious grinder lol (lvl 30 before the 4th world in Proud lol) because I'm not a fan of challenges, and the best commands for wiping out enemies are dependent on the enemies you are facing and their respective weaknesses, for what I've been using to wipe the competition:

Salvation (Sora exclusive)- As stated earlier, this command is amazing in this game. If you are underleveled highly and can be killed in 2 shots this is problematic because when you first use this Sora will charge up and he cannot be interrupted during this stance, but he will lose health (the charge up is only a few seconds, but if you are that underleveled, you can die during this stance). After this stance he erupts into a giant column of light which spreads quite far, does huge damage, and heals nearly all of your life (at least where I am in level). Sadly, it takes up 2 slots, but it is a must have for tough spots when you notice nobody is focused on you.

Thundara/Thundaga - besides those enemies that are really good against Thunder magic in terms of resistance, this move can do big damage on flying enemies and hits anything in its fairly large radius, and both can equip this as opposed to just Sora.

Spark Dive - because the past two attacks can be interrupted if you die and/or get hit the second you press "X", spark dive is nice because you jump up and can avoid most attacks besides homing and or aerial ones, and then come down and disperse the enemies. After they get hit back, you can rush into Thundara/aga and nearly guarantee the attack will come through most of the time.

Circle Raid - this one isn't as good but can be amazing when they haven't surrounded you. If the group is kind of spread out, it has a fairly large radius and does nice damage.

Sparkra/ga (Sora exclusive) - Spark alone is terrible because it is just a bad command, but higher than that gives you are larger radius so it becomes usable. This ones does fast consistent damage in little chunks but has a big startup and can be cancelled out at any time, so this one is not amazing, but can work if you aren't under a ton of pressure.

These are most of the commands I have been using to grind. I have not gotten Salvation yet, but I know you can get it with Frootz Cat once it reaches level 20. I got rid of Spark Dive with Riku and replaced it with another command. I cannot remember what it is called, but I love using it. It is like a double spin attack, one light and one dark.

tmujir955

Zero Graviga + Thundara
Salvation (can be obtained from Kab Kannon/Frootz Cat)

These are all great for grinding.

Flowmotion is as well, jump of a wall and you can kill a ton of Dream Eaters with the shockwave.

tmujir955

These are most of the commands I have been using to grind. I have not gotten Salvation yet, but I know you can get it with Frootz Cat once it reaches level 20. I got rid of Spark Dive with Riku and replaced it with another command. I cannot remember what it is called, but I love using it. It is like a double spin attack, one light and one dark.

Shadowbreaker. I think you get that from R & R Seal.

Bobjam

Awards
The best way I found grinding for me was equipping a Zero Graviza and balloonra combo and just spamming those a lot ^^ especially where there are a lot of spawns in one area. Works for me anyway for both characters.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah that is what I was thinking of. Thanks. You do get it from R&R Seal.
Flowmotion is great.

I find when it comes to grinding, Flowmotion is only useful for throwing big enemies and especially using the grind rail attack to destroy enemies. If those aren't options I find that commands work better than Flowmotion. I forgot about Zero Graviga, that move can give you the time you need to land Salvation and on top of that, I think it'll deal more damage when they are up in the air, I don't know about that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back