• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cops raid a home and killed a dog (Drug Raid)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
DOG SHOT: Video Shows Columbia, Missouri SWAT Team Killing Dog In Drug Bust - WDAF

This is the war on drugs folks. This guy was probably just smoking pot, but did there have to be a swat team-like rampage on this guy's house? If they knew this guy just had small ounces of pot, they wouldn't do this. He only had a grinder, a pipe, and some pot. There was no victims, no violence being committed. They really need to allocate their resources to catch killers and rapists instead of going after some guy lighting up in his room. So there's really no justification for a swat team raid unless they knew someone was dealing. But they didn't and ended up killing the family dog, which was a pitbull and injured a corgi.. They say the killing of the dog was justified because it was being "agressive". maybe if they didn't go guns blazing and wait for someone to answer the door, none of this would have happened.

αsiя

space coke
These are the times when I wish I can slap somebody.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
^^ I second that.

YOutube is still loading but... Dont' the cops get that it's in a nature of a dog to be protective?

They didn't have to shoot it, and plus Corgi's are tiny, and the pitbull was in the cage. There was nothing the dogs could do to harm somebody.

Freakin' stupid.

And with the kids around, oh gawd, terrible.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Put a gun in someones hands and the power is overwhelming.

He probably felt the need to shoot something.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Why would they shoot a corgi? They're damn cute

Teddy_Welsh_Corgi_01.jpg_w450.jpg

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tax dollars being put to great use. And these types don't like the fact that we have welfare in this country.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well that sucks. The Swat are always fuckin extreme. Kick down doors, barrel of the gun dug into people's faces. From the looks of it, they were ready to take down some coke addicts. Find out it's not nearly on that level. I know my dad was saying how he saw the swat raiding houses of people based on false information from the commissioner. That's pretty messed up... Those kind of mistakes are hard to undo.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
ended up killing the family dog, which was a pitbull

I'm not so suspicious anymore.

Pitbulls are fantastic guard dogs. I wouldn't be surprised if it tried to attack the police.

But that whimpering sound...omg...:(

"She was probably trying to play with you" sorry that excuse doesn't cut it.
So there's really no justification for a swat team raid unless they knew someone was dealing.

Which, since we're neither SWAT nor cops, we wouldn't know. Since it's a drug situation, SWAT is sometimes called.

Fantastic work, KHI Detectives.

Still, too bad that this guy was just casually smoking in his house :(

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Whatever, it was just a dude sitting in his home smoking pot. That could have been me.

You can't even get jail time if you have less then an ounce on you.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
KHI: When dogs get shot, we get pissy without knowing why things happen.

It's so nice to know that we automatically take the side of the guy with the drugs instead of police officers. What world do we live in, a bad dystopian noir story?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KHI: When dogs get shot, we get pissy without knowing why things happen.

It's so nice to know that we automatically take the side of the guy with the drugs instead of a police officers. What world do we live in, a bad dystopian noir story?

A world in which law enforcement is corrupt, tax dollars are improperly used, and some guy just needs to toke it.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Whatever, it was just a dude sitting in his home smoking pot. That could have been me.

It could have...and they still have the right to do that.

That's why I refuse to even touch pot until it's legalized. The drug underworld can be very very nasty, and even if you're just a regular guy smoking a joint, the police will take the biggest precautions they can when they infiltrate someone's home with a search warrant for drugs.

Over the line a little, yes, but they have the right.

:( the dogs..

A world in which law enforcement is corrupt, tax dollars are improperly used, and some guy just needs to toke it.

Also a world where no one who actually knows the case or is part of the people involved with it judge what happened lol

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Over the line a little, yes, but they have the right.
Actually, they do not. If their intelligence is faulty, they are responsible for it. You can't get a prison sentence for less then an ounce, so you don't need a SWAT team to bust a regular joe toking it. Someone fucked up on intelligence. People in Houston smoke pot in front of cops and they dgaf, it's not a big deal unless law enforcement wants it to be. It's a loosing battle when they want it to be, as we can clearly see here.

Also a world where no one who actually knows the case or is part of the people involved with it judge what happened lol
Don't criticize terrorists then.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

You realize you're comparing dystopian stereotype to drugs, right?

Not that it couldn't be entirely the cops fault, but why the heck do we assume the worst of the cops when we could just as quickly assume that not too long ago the guy was doing some dealing elsewhere?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not that it couldn't be entirely the cops fault, but why the heck do we assume the worst of the cops when we could just as quickly assume that not too long ago the guy was doing some dealing elsewhere?
Because that guy shouldn't have to do illegal dealing in the first place. It should be legal and taxable.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Because that guy shouldn't have to do illegal dealing in the first place. It should be legal and taxable.

"Shouldn't" and "isn't" don't hold up well when it comes to law enforcement. Whether it should or should not be illegal doesn't change the fact that it is currently illegal, and forgive me for getting a bit upset when people rage about cops for no other reason than them doing their job (oh, and for killing a dog).

This would be no different than if people got mad with the police for raiding house of a thief who stole something that people think should be free.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Knowing the rep of pitbulls, I am almost 100% sure the police shot without thinking. If they saw a pitbull coming at them, they will immediately think it is going to kill, and ended it. I hate that they killed it. Even if it was attacking, it is a fucking guard dog. You bust in a home, dogs aren't going to like it. There are millions of ways to have subdued the dog without killing it.

And you KNOW they just shot because they could. A corgi was injured? Who the fuck shoots a corgi? Police are way too hype over a minor drug bust. They always assume the worst and are many times over aggressive.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Shouldn't" and "isn't" don't hold up well when it comes to law enforcement. Whether it should or should not be illegal doesn't change the fact that it is currently illegal, and forgive me for getting a bit upset when people rage about cops for no other reason than them doing their job (oh, and for killing a dog).

This would be no different than if people got mad with the police for raiding house of a thief who stole something that people think should be free.

I think it's become very clear we are critical of the law. My entire point is that this situation is fucked at every level of society. Innocent lives (the drug wars in Mexico) are lost because this shit is not legal. From law enforcement to retail to government to the courts this situation is all sorts of messed.

We have a complete right to be critical of this just as you do to be supportive of our law enforcement. Either way, this is a screw up. A huge screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back