• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could Riku get his own game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

He will be a playable character in BBS but I'm really hoping they give him a prequel. There is still a lot left that can be explored in the time that Sora was in his slumber. It could be on the PSP or the 3DS.

A game with Riku as the main character would be the ultimate form of fan service.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
He will be a playable character in BBS but I'm really hoping they give him a prequel. There is still a lot left that can be explored in the time that Sora was in his slumber. It could be on the PSP or the 3DS.

A game with Riku as the main character would be the ultimate form of fan service.

Ummm....spoiler much? I'm sure a lot of peope didn't know that. =/
Anyways, at the rate Nomura's going, yes he could. Should he? That's another point entirely.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Where exactly does it say Riku's a playable character in BBS? A 5 year old can't really do much.

Are you confusing it with 3D?

ZiggyK

People like you were the reason Days was made.

Shush!

P.S. Why would Riku need his own game? We know what he got up to between CoM and KH2 thanks to Days and being a nine year old Riku would be boring.

N

Nobody Of Realit

I wish Riku had his own game nd i think he does BBS or KH3. I want to see his new bad ass keyblade

αsiя

space coke

We don't no more fan service game. Riku is playable in COM and 3DS (Days too if you count it) there is no need for him to have a game. Since we don't know about 3DS, we can say that this game might shine more light into what Riku did.

PowerIsNothing

People like you were the reason Days was made.

Shush!

P.S. Why would Riku need his own game? We know what he got up to between CoM and KH2 thanks to Days and being a nine year old Riku would be boring.

Well Nomura did say he wanted to release a Kingdom Hearts game atleast once a year. So if its going to happen, why not let Riku star in one?

PowerIsNothing

LS has Terra's Keyblade. And why would Riku end up taking Terra's keyblade when he has a keyblade of his own? That's like Sora giving up Kingdom Key so he can have Ven's blade.

I only thought it may happen because in BBS there is something about choosing Riku to inherit his power. But I'm not 100% up to speed on BBS.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I only thought it may happen because in BBS there is something about choosing Riku to inherit his power. But I'm 100% up to speed on BBS.

Nope. Terra performed the rite of sussession (or whatever it's called) to Riku. Basically what it does is that a Keyblade Master (or someone who is as powerful as a master) can choose someone to weild a keyblade. Sort of like a King knighting a new soldier and making him a chosen person or whatever. But it doesn't give Riku Terra's keyblade... it just gives Riku the power to weild a keyblade. That is why in KH1 Riku was originally meant to weild Kingdom Key.

PowerIsNothing

Nope. Terra performed the rite of sussession (or whatever it's called) to Riku. Basically what it does is that a Keyblade Master (or someone who is as powerful as a master) can choose someone to weild a keyblade. Sort of like a King knighting a new soldier and making him a chosen person or whatever. But it doesn't give Riku Terra's keyblade... it just gives Riku the power to weild a keyblade. That is why in KH1 Riku was originally meant to weild Kingdom Key.

Thanks for that information.

ZiggyK

Well Nomura did say he wanted to release a Kingdom Hearts game atleast once a year. So if its going to happen, why not let Riku star in one?

I'm not for it. I would be up for Riku playable (as I am for Kairi) but in a BBS or Re: CoM fashion, not as the main character.

And I'm DEFINITELY against a prequel. It'd be pointless (just as Days was pointless) so they'd need to add a plot device (e.g. like what they did with Xion) to make it interesting, then people on this forum would start bitching and make another HC (which I'm sick of).

I wish Riku had his own game nd i think he does BBS or KH3. I want to see his new bad ass keyblade

Way to the Dawn is 1337

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
was that a mistake him being playable in bbs
if not that be awesome he came from the future and took on terra i wonder who would win?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
was that a mistake him being playable in bbs
if not that be awesome he came from the future and took on terra i wonder who would win?

Yeah, he meant to say 3D, not BBS.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
A Riku game is likely. I still think they got some splainin to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back