• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D-Link Stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Sleep

so i don't know if anyone has brought this question up before, but are the d-links character specific? originally i thought they were until i saw a scan(on the bbs site) of roxas using cinderella. so then i thought they must not be. then today in the small screens at the bottom we see terra using zack as a D-Link which is pretty cool but what interested me more was that ven seemed to be using terra in his armor as a D-Link. it wouldn't make sense if terra could use terra d-link right? now im not sure anymore

does anyone have any thoughts on this? theories perhaps? or if this has been done recently you can trash it :p

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not really sure. Some might be specific, while others might not be.

D-Links

^All we know about D-Links, minus the new Mickey and Zack information.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
It seems to me like any (not literally any) major heroes your character meets can become D-Links. So... All three will definitely have Cinderella, Experiment 626, etc. Certainly some will be exclusive-- for example: obviously Terra doesn't meet Terra, so Terra does not receive a Terra D-Link.

And my guess is Ventus and Aqua can't D-Link with Terra if Terra is in the same world as them (i.e. fighting the giant Unversed in the Radiant Garden). If there's a character who one of our protagonists forges a bond with and the other two don't, then surely that D-Link will be exclusive to them.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
The Terra D-Link isn't actually Terra. Apparently you can D-Link with your friends over Multi-player and summon eachother to use moves

Awards
The Terra D-Link isn't actually Terra. Apparently you can D-Link with your friends over Multi-player and summon eachother to use moves

Where'd you here this? I hope it's true, that would make my day. It's similar to the Ghosts in Dissidia, I guess.
It makes sense, other D-Links have the character's name in big, bold letters. Terra's doesn't, almost as if it's changeable... like a player name. And then the armor of course.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
<.< i didn't even know Cinderella was a D-Link.
I wonder what she does. Hopefully she isn't a Bambi that just runs around giving Magic Orbs >.>

I'm thinking not alot of D-Links since most of the worlds are Princess worlds

So far Ven doesn't have a lot of D-links

Aqua has Mickey, Stitch,

Terra- CInderelle ( supposibly ), and Zack

Ven only has Cinderella now. I bet he'll have Zack as well.

αsiя

space coke
I wonder who else we're gonna get as D-links

So far
Mickey
Cinderella
Stitch
and Zack

we atleast need 6

Death

Your #1 Bruh
i think that;s it O_O

Unless they have a tinker bell summon again <.<

or Lost Boys summon which can be awesome.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Where'd you here this? I hope it's true, that would make my day. It's similar to the Ghosts in Dissidia, I guess.
It makes sense, other D-Links have the character's name in big, bold letters. Terra's doesn't, almost as if it's changeable... like a player name. And then the armor of course.
Lissar translated that scan with Zack and everything and it said it

I wonder what she does. Hopefully she isn't a Bambi that just runs around giving Magic Orbs >.>

I'm thinking not alot of D-Links since most of the worlds are Princess worlds

Aqua has Mickey, Stitch,

Cinderella's is an attack called Dream Waltz or something I think, you can see Terra using it in the trailer

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by deathwielderTiTo

If I recall, when Terra uses Cinderella's D-Link, he spins around holding the Keyblade pointing to the sky and tiptoeing, like dancing. And yes, he is actually killing Unversed while doing this.

Unless they have a tinker bell summon again <.<

I'm hoping not, because it's insanely repetitive. Tinkerbell's been a summon since the first game; I'd like to see someone else.

Eternal_Sleep

yeah, maybe prince philip? i dont like him much but he is a party character so you never know. if he is one maybe there will be one from the other two disney worlds as well.

and btw ven has stich. i actually dont remember seeing stich with aqua(though i believe it cause it would make sense)

Sora1915

Bronze Member
yeah, maybe prince philip? i dont like him much but he is a party character so you never know. if he is one maybe there will be one from the other two disney worlds as well.

and btw ven has stich. i actually dont remember seeing stich with aqua(though i believe it cause it would make sense)
oh yeah that makes sense since they are making Stitch be both they will probably do the same with Phillip. And although we haven't seen it I'm like 99% sure Stitch will be a D-Link for Aqua (and then most likely Ven) I mean they fight together and everything

king_Nick

just for the recored i would like to point out the D-Link isn't much as a summon but more as using some of that persons power due to the fact we never see the person the D-Link belongs to. While the Summon actually brings the character to the battle field. Just wanted to point that out

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well for some of these D-Links the characters don't even show up. So she might not do anything other than lend her escense.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
just for the recored i would like to point out the D-Link isn't much as a summon but more as using some of that persons power due to the fact we never see the person the D-Link belongs to. While the Summon actually brings the character to the battle field. Just wanted to point that out

THANK YOU for pointing that out. >_> Gosh.

Well for some of these D-Links the characters don't even show up. So she might not do anything other than lend her escense.

The characters don't show up for any of them. Terra, Ven, and Aqua channel the power of the far-away friends they've met through their Keyblades, and unleash all new abilities borrowed from those friends. D-Links are never physically there-- they don't do any traveling or appearing; they aren't Summons.

I thought the difference between the two was clear.

Oh, really? :3 Cool!!

Aqua has Mickey, Stitch,

To clarify: Aqua has been seen with Cinderella and Mickey. Terra has been seen with Cinderella and Zack. Ventus has been seen with Cinderella and Stitch.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well my post was more about them not showing versus Terra who actually did show up. The difference between D-Links and Summons is indeed clear, it's these I guess multi-player D-Links that bring in some confusion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well my post was more about them not showing versus Terra who actually did show up. The difference between D-Links and Summons is indeed clear, it's these I guess multi-player D-Links that bring in some confusion.

It makes sense. That why this "summoning" isn't really summoning, but just borrowing power.

Radon

mofo
Summoning in the numbered KH's are summoning the character. D-Link, I think I heard somewhere is when you bring the essence of their world into the one the character is currently in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back