• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dance Dance Revolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you rate your skills 1 out of 10?

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 4 30.8%

Votes: 3 23.1%

• 10...No wait it's over 9,000!!! O.0

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I have the PS2 games, I don't go to arcades so I can't tell you what the crowds are like. But I have DDRMAX, DDRMAX2, and DDRSupernova. I love to play the games when my littole siblings aren't trying to "help" me "win" the game.

I haven't played in a while because we recently moved, but before we moved I could pay just about any song on Medium and some on Difficult, now I could probably manage most of the songs on Medium, I really need to get back into practice lol.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I can do expert mode ^_^ I was a big ddr freak in the past, but then they fucked up and then I just left the series but in the past I could expert mode hehe.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I used to play it back when it was called "heavy" mode, ha ha.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I pwn using the controller.

I'm too fat to use the mat >:C

But my sis can get AA on lots of songs if they're like, 1.5x....

We own Supernova >w<

Aria

braver by the minute
I love DDR, but unfortunately my skills hover lower than a 1. I'm not even kidding, my feet-eye coordination is horrible.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I believe most people play the game just for fun and to humilate each other lol. I watched my other friend play and he sucked so bad he just faked playing it. lol >.<

DDR got bad after DDR Supernova.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
i can so deep 1.5 boost dark hidden reverse

Well, in my personal experience, boost and 1.5x speed tend to help on songs like that, but to be able to do it with dark, hidden, and reverse is impressive.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I believe most people play the game just for fun and to humilate each other lol. I watched my other friend play and he sucked so bad he just faked playing it. lol >.<

DDR got bad after DDR Supernova.

So this means I shouldn't buy Supernova 2 then?

I think Supernova's Stellar Master Mode was an annoyance...ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY DECIDED TO PUT THE STUPID HAX SONG SIN.

God.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well I meant Supernova had the best songs, the songs after supernova were meh at best.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Well I meant Supernova had the best songs, the songs after supernova were meh at best.

Ah.

I agree with you on the songs.

Who doesn't love rocking out to Xepher?

I actually can do Challenge on my remote now o-o

But...Only a few songs...

LOVE IS DREAMINESS IS LIKE raitohahaharaitohahaharaitohahaharaitohahaha when I try to do it on challenge...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
lol I also like Blue Impluse on DDR Supernova nad Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, with the music video lol.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I enjoyed the Stellar Master Mode on Supernova, it forced me to challenge myself and learn what things I could and could not do, it also helped me improve on some of the things that I was struggling at. However I like the games before it best, I thought that Supernova was a bit of a let down for me, for me it is a game with dance/trance/electronica songs and some Japanese songs... Supernova gave us, Fall Out Boy???? I don't play DDR to listen to pop music, if I wanted to do that I would turn on Radio Disney. The game did have some really cool songs don't get me wrong, but some of them I looked at and wondered "How is this on DDR?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back