• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Soldier

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

It's not a solid theory of course, and it's small. Basically I'm starting to think that the DS may somehow be another Ven.....why i have no clue, but it's odd that MX seems to always be in a scene at the same time with Ven, which leads me to believe he is after him. I know....still nothing saying the DS may also be another him, but what else would have made him so shocked when the DS helmet came off (probably many reasons, but Ven to me seems more reasonable). Xehanort was able to create an artificial heartless, so would it be possible to create an artificial being.

I guess it's not that great, but any ideas

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmm.. Don't know about the DS=another Ven thing.. But MX is definitly after Ven. i do really think so.. But I can't see how DS could be another Ven.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

its just confusing, but i dont know.....well its a thought

Stars

リク
i think that MX's replica, Ven 's replica, and Terra's replica are possible.. we dunno how many DS will MX create..
But he could be Ven and Terra friends too...
i watch the secret ending again, and notice that DS only has a keychain on his keyblades when he fight with Ven..

Nobody Master

I agree with Rixam: I don't think that DS is a replica of Ven: but he does seem to be after him more than Terra or Aqua

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes, and it does seem like Terra and Aqua (most Terra) is protecting Ven.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think that the DS=Terra replica might be a little more believable. And if MX made a replica, he could have put a little of himself and a little of say, Terra because Terra is his biggest adversary, and yet has great power.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
oh so how you explain why DS come out from MX body?it so weird if DS is ven's replica not MX's

Ever heard of the words "concept video"? Not everything shown there should be taken at face value all the time.

Anyways...I personally don't really see the DS being a Replica of Ven to be honest. I see him as a replica of Terra, more than anyone else.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^^^^See?

I think it'll be more likely for the DS to be Terra's replica, for those of you who don't know Hades and Omni made a theory about the DS being Terras Replica..Or Something..Lol

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It's not a solid theory of course, and it's small. Basically I'm starting to think that the DS may somehow be another Ven.....why i have no clue, but it's odd that MX seems to always be in a scene at the same time with Ven, which leads me to believe he is after him. I know....still nothing saying the DS may also be another him, but what else would have made him so shocked when the DS helmet came off (probably many reasons, but Ven to me seems more reasonable). Xehanort was able to create an artificial heartless, so would it be possible to create an artificial being.

I guess it's not that great, but any ideas

DS= another Ven? I don't even think that's possible. I'd rather go with the theory of Braig being DS.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Any heartless with the heartless symbol on them are artificial heartless, created by Xehanort. The only natural heartless are Shadows, Neoshadows, Darkballs (from Kh1), and of course darkside.

Sexy Angel
All we know now is that Terra was shocked to look into the DS face....

NobodyRoxasXP

I actually rather like the theory, but it would be rather repetitive if DS was a replica of Ven, just like Vexen's Riku Replica. But it does seem as if DS is after Ven. I've seen like two pics of DS and Terra seemingly about to fight, as they both are wielding weapons, and Ven is on the ground basically knocked out. one was in Hollow Bastion where the 1000 Heartless battle takes place in KH2. the other was in the world where the KH2 and KH2FM+ secret endings take place.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Search - Kingdom Hearts Insider

at the bottom it shows the DS looking at Ven who happens to be on the ground. The DS in this image looks no more taller than Ven although the FM+ special vid says otherwise I do recall the Deep Dive trailer making Roxas taller than he actually was so i know that the BBS special vid is a concept, but also a foreshadowing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back