• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dave Boat returns as Lexaeus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aluminumticket

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2734/gameglu.jpg
gameglu.jpg

digitalseason1 from the Gamefaqs 358/2 days boards contacted him!

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
YES!

I'm glad we are getting returning speakers. I didn't get Re:CoM, how was he?

And now that I think about it.... how would he return? The only CoM person we've seen talking in a cutscene (besides Axel) Is Zexion...

If it's like watching a movie... (I don't remember that scene) couldn't they just reuse the CoM dialogue?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ehh he did a decent job in Re CoM. I hope he makes Lexaeus sound a little better in Days though.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
YES!

I'm glad we are getting returning speakers. I didn't get Re:CoM, how was he?

And now that I think about it.... how would he return? The only CoM person we've seen talking in a cutscene (besides Axel) Is Zexion...

If it's like watching a movie... (I don't remember that scene) couldn't they just reuse the CoM dialogue?

David did pretty well as Lex, his voice had a rough undertone to it which fit Lex very nice.
If you want to hear it for yourself, look it up on youtube.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I have to think that all the original VA's from Re:CoM are returning. I think they recorded the voices for that game around the same time they started with Days, and hired them for that purpose as well.

Xango99

interesting news!
and HELLO ALUINIUM...we meet again!!!! You thought you could escape from me on Gamefaqs???

tell ur little friends that I WILL be back, no matter how many time you kids try to get rid of me. Send my regards to Grans and gotryce aswell....

slmcknett

So far, Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Demyx, Larxene and Roxas haven't been confirmed yet. I think. Correct me if I'm missing anybody, or if I put in someone who's already been confirmed.

And we still don't know about the protaganists (Riku, Namine, DiZ, Mickey), but it's a safe but that Riku and Mickey will be the same; whether they use Re:CoM Namine & DiZ or II Namine & DiZ has yet to be determined.

Also, Jesse McCartney will probably do Roxas again, since that will be messed up if he doesn't.

Firo

Oh Crap
Awesome now I have his email address.

That's cool he's returning, I liked his voice in Re:com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back