• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
You can't cancel a pre-order from YesAsia. Also, free-shipping usually translated to shitty shipping.

Not really, on my local uk anime forum I visit, the members there love the services of YesAsia and the shipping is actually good. That's tempting me to buy 358/2 Days from that site, plus I save money. Sure, you can't cancel/return (unless it's borked), but it's a huge saver.

xtec

if there was there will be a millon demyxs (pluaral of demyx) running around going DANCE WATER DANCE XD

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Do we know how many players can be playing in one game. Is it four? Thats all the scans show as the maximum. Thats for single player though.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
WiFi would be pretty awesome, none of my friends play KH so I'm playing alone(this game was made in Japan where everyone has a DS >:)

We could have a tournament.

Lexicon

Most of you sound like lucky bitches. Noone in my area is as obsessed with Kingdom Hearts as I am so I'm on my own with this one.:cry:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I like Hershey's idea. What's the point at being good at KH if I can't be good at KH in a competitive environment with people i've never met? D=

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I have my brother and cousins to play with but thats it. Im the greatest game player in my family so...It gets boring winning all the time. But if Days did have wifi then I would like to see a Friend Code thread and a list of people and their friend codes waiting to play.

Rix

:)
Awards
I do really wish it had Wi-Fi... The only person I know who likes KH is a person I don't really talk to much anymore... So I wish I could play it with some forum people.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Most of you sound like lucky bitches. Noone in my area is as obsessed with Kingdom Hearts as I am so I'm on my own with this one.:cry:

you would be surprised to know that there are alot of closet fans

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
A good way to find out who likes KH would be to where a shirt with a Heartless logo, or maybe just the KH logo on it.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
A good way to find out who likes KH would be to where a shirt with a Heartless logo, or maybe just the KH logo on it.

yeah
since the heartless logo looks badass and all
so it should be safe

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, if it helps to make friends, than all the better. I have a kid in my class who I talk to every day about KH, and I don't even know how e ever got on the subject. He's like my little protégé. He'll be getting a DS and Days in the US, so with my other two friends and myself, that makes a full team of four.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
all my kh friends dont have a DS
and none of us have money
so we are going to get a job
cause im the only one with a ds

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I hope that goes well. No one should have to play alone. Still, I predict there being Wi-Fi in the U.S. release. They know they'd be fucking up if they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back