• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

De ja vu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

24Terras

Today I was so bored that I went to th elast page on the home page. I spent hours reading everything up until now. I realized that we are in a similar posisiton to what we were in 2007. We were just waiting for the announcement. Nomura promised us a game a year, but since KH2 we basically have gotten a game a year.

2006: KH2
2008: KH RE.COM
2009: KH DAYS
2010: KH BBS

THis means that he is thinking of new games. not remakes. Any way I digress. Please discuss some familiar thoughts you are having. Just don't act like idiots.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nomura said he wants to release a game a year, that is starting this year.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This is already known news.

Does it really need to be reiterated?

24Terras

∞;4990107 said:
Nothing special here .
What did you mean by this? It is smewhat offensive. ;D Just joking, but seriously. I predict that we know what systems the two other kh games are for by years end. I bet even by TGS. The first game will probably be announced at E3. Square likes giving us time to salivate before they release the game.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
What did you mean by this? It is smewhat offensive. ;D Just joking, but seriously. I predict that we know what systems the two other kh games are for by years end. I bet even by TGS. The first game will probably be announced at E3. Square likes giving us time to salivate before they release the game.
uuuuhh no i don think so. if anything they'll announce it in japan first.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
square never really says anything important at e3. TGS is much more likely.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wasnt he suppose to anounce a new game soon and more info on bbs release
the sit hasnt had an update in two weeks weird

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by rac7d
the sit hasnt had an update in two weeks weird

SE NA sites have gone much longer than two weeks without an update.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Today I was so bored that I went to th elast page on the home page. I spent hours reading everything up until now. I realized that we are in a similar posisiton to what we were in 2007. We were just waiting for the announcement. Nomura promised us a game a year, but since KH2 we basically have gotten a game a year.

2006: KH2
2008: KH RE.COM
2009: KH DAYS
2010: KH BBS

THis means that he is thinking of new games. not remakes. Any way I digress. Please discuss some familiar thoughts you are having. Just don't act like idiots.

Japan got KH2 in 2005. Plus, he said he wanted to do it, i.e. he wants to do it in the year future. Plus he said he wanted to release another one this year, so >.>

SE NA sites have gone much longer than two weeks without an update.

The KH2 site never even got finished. it still has the "Coming Soon" section, meaning something was supposed to be there but nothing is.

Megluxia XD

Well, hopefully we get a game this year anyway. I was just in GameStop two days ago and their NA release date says new years.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Megluxia
Well, hopefully we get a game this year anyway. I was just in GameStop two days ago and their NA release date says new years.

We already have it confirmed by SE that we're getting it this summer. GS just has that date set as a placeholder because they don't know the official release date.

Originally Posted by Lonbilly
The KH2 site never even got finished. it still has the "Coming Soon" section, meaning something was supposed to be there but nothing is.

D:

I really hope they finish the site this time.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I'm saying he almost has been doing this since KH2. Japan got.
2006:KH2
2007:KH2FM
2008KHCODED
2009KHDAYS
2010:KHBBS

Actually since KH1 my friend

2002:KH
2003:KH:FM
2004:KH:COM
2005:KH2
2007:KH2FM+ with RE:COM counts as two seperate games
2009-2010: KH: Days, Coded, and BBS

24Terras

Too True. I hope Nomura is saying new games though. One a year is enough for me. I love the series, but if they rush the games too much they will be junk. Either that or they just have tons of people working on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back