• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Terra seal Destiny Island's Keyhole?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...I'm pretty sure that's a negative. Unless that flash back with sora and riku was about the same time as terra and ven at DI, i'm pretty sure nothing happened.

I think we can assume with a high degree of certainty that Terra and Ven were on DI before Riku saw the Keyhole.
When Riku saw the Keyhole, Sora was talking about the girl at the Mayor's house - being Kairi. Kairi was thrown from RG to DI after the events of BBS, when Xehanort was already in existence.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Riku never sealed DI's keyhole. o.o At least as far as we know. I suppose he could've done so after CoM or during KHII, but that would've bene pointless since the Heartless' goal was no longer to claim the hearts of the worlds.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku never sealed DI's keyhole. o.o At least as far as we know. I suppose he could've done so after CoM or during KHII, but that would've bene pointless since the Heartless' goal was no longer to claim the hearts of the worlds.

Seeing how he didn't have a proper Keyblade (WtD) until the end of KH2, and he was kind of busy then, that doesn't give him a lot of chances to seal the DI keyhole before the end of KH2 when him and Sora were finally back.

A

Azrael

For Terra to seal a Keyhole? Probably.
But he didn't seal DI's, until we find out another Keyblade Wielder can open a lock.

Also, ZiZ, amusing typo you have there. Spot it out ;3

Damn it, I meant Keychain!!!

I feel like such a dumb noob.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
He might've opened it, and that's what brought about the world's destruction, but if he sealed it, say, after him and Sora were back at the end of KH2, we never got to see it.
I'd laugh so hard if neither of them thought to do it once they were back

I'd laugh my ass off if they forgot all about it and the Heartless attacked DI and ate away at the Heart of DI.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Ah, good to know that SA agrees with me on the whole 'Heartless can't unseal the keyholes' thing. I feel better now. :D

Anyway, I still think that they might have unlocked the keyhole to DI, which was why Ansem said what he did about 'he who will open the door'. Could that mean unlocking the keyhole, thus leading to its destruction?

If that's true, then the keyhole had to have been sealed before. But this also raises the question about the other worlds. If Terra had sealed DI's keyhole, then why didn't he seal the others? Sora went and sealed all of the keyholes, which raises the question of, if Terra did seal them, then who unsealed them? But, if that's not the case, then why did Terra only seal DI?

Of course, this also would have to be inferred that Terra did seal DI's keyhole, and if he didn't do the others, why did he do that one?

And I could have sworn that Sora said something about having to undo what he did in KH1 when talking to Yen Sid in KH2. But, you're right, he was talking about the corridors between the worlds, which is slightly having to undo what he did in KH1.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Actually, it's unrelated as far as we know. They opened a Path whose Keyhole was inside an all but a random item on that world. I doubt it opened the Heart of that World again.

Well, I only say they're related because, when he sealed the keyholes, he unconnected them from the rest of the worlds. However, in KH2, he had to undo that connection, by opening the paths through the keyholes.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
If Terra had sealed the Keyhole, then kingdom hearts would have never happened.

Because their world could not have been connected if the seal had been locked.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The paths disappearing had to do with the universal disturbance of the Darkness in general, otherwise what you're saying is that inside KH1 itself we shouldn't have been able to reach a world once we locked its Keyhole.
That is obviously not what happened.
Also, rewinding a bit - A path is two directional. What good would it do to you to unlock one World's Heart when you needed to reach another World altogether? Think of it, if you would, of a Chain of Memories linking the Worlds instead of their Hearts being unlocked.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
If Terra had sealed it, Riku wouldn't have been able to open it and therefore DI would have never been consumed by the Heartless. So, no.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I really don't think the Keyhole was sealed at all in the first place. From what we've seen in the trailers, DI appears to be a world without any Unbirth or MX fighting. Besides, we don't even know if the Unbirths are even after the doors to the hearts of worlds. Thus there would be no reason to seal the Keyholes.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Because their world could not have been connected if the seal had been locked.

Worlds being connected has nothing to do with Keyholes, though.
Sora was free to revisit worlds whose Keyholes he had already sealed in KH1.

The worlds became connected because the walls of all the worlds collapsed when Xehanort opened that door in the basement of the castle in Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back