• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difficulty.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which difficulty?

• Easy.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Standard.

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Proud.

Votes: 27 61.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
If Critical was an option at the start, i would be doing that.

I guess the next best thing is Proud D:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'll be on Proud to unlock the ending easier (although I'll be 100%ing anyway so I would still unlock it) and for the challenge. I especially love the challenge earlier on when you're weak and you feel like anyone of these battles could be your last.

I actually played Days on Beginner just because there was no benefit for playing higher difficulty in that game. I'm glad I did though because some of those challenges were ridiculous.

Awards
Proud! I always play on the hardest difficulty available at the beginning. I enjoy the challenge. Even did level 1 runs on BBS, even though it was kind of a nightmare. XD

BagelBreath

Awards
I always start off with Proud mode. I've been doing it since KH2.
Like others have said, I like the challenge, and unlocking secret endings.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Proud mode for me as well, so far I've noticed that DDD is indeed more of a challenge as the other titles on this difficulty, although on an encouraging, not a frustrating note.

Awards
Proud mode over here. Not just because I need the challenge but because I don't want to blow through the game in two days. (like I did with KH2...)

Ocelot60

I started on Standard because I always start on standard when I play a new KH game x3 Although I've noticed right from the start that the enemies can kill you surprisingly quick with certain attacks and the aspect of flow motion and avoiding attacks seems to be emphasised as a result, I avoid getting hit in-game and it's not too hard to avoid attacks if you know what you're doing, although going into a new area with completely new enemies can be difficult as you'll have to adapt to their attacks and develop new strategies. I honestly think I could give Proud Mode a try and complete it without too much trouble, although I've heard the game gets brutal nearing the end so I'll stick to standard for now so I can breeze through.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Standard. There is no way I'm going to try out Proud on any KH game until I learn how to block properly.

D

Deleted member 34215

Started on Proud as usual.
I'm really happy about the difficulty in this game, so far. I'm in the second world and it's pretty easy to die even from a pack of Nightmares. I feel like the enemies this time are more smart and maybe have more attacks? Anyway, when you see attacks coming at you from 2-3 different Nightmares you start to think "oh sh**!". The bats are particularly annoying.

asheron

I'll start on standard as I do for every game and more than likely won't unlock the secret ending till I play proud depending on what the requirements are for standard. If it's crazy like KH2 there is no chance on standard I believe it was 100% the journal. BBS had a fairly easy unlock. Anyway, the strength of the series to me has always been the game play. I've never played through a game 5 times like I have KH 1/2 let alone played through it twice consecutively (kh2). Looking forward to it I set down a pre order today (late I know)

The best part about playing the easy difficulty is you get to plow through the story which I haven't spoiled at all except with trailers! Standard = story mode. Proud = the fun stuff at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back