• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussion: Key to Return Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Okay, so we know that SDG is supposed to be looking for the Key to Return Hearts (KtRH) in KH III, but what exactly is it? Is it a literal key in the form of a new Keyblade? Is it a group of rare sysnthesis materials? Is the KtRH some sort of process? Or could it perhaps be a person?

What do you think the KtRH really is? Discuss.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Whether or not it's an actual keyblade is something that I think is reasonably up for question, given that it's not named the "keyblade" to return hearts. As far as what it could be or what could help us understand how it works, I'm hoping the PoH will be relevant to it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I believe it to be an actual key or maybe a spell/process/technique of some kind that makes use of a keyblade.

We know the data riku found in sora in DDD will be needed for it and that's what leads me to think it maybe a process of some kind.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I think the KtRH will be a person. They may be "looking" for a physical key (such as a keyblade), but I believe they will discover that it is a WHO, and not a WHAT. Or maybe it IS a what, and it's a heart, or a simple object, like the Paopu Fruit. Regardless, I feel like their search for it will simply REVEAL it, not FIND it.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I do, too. But he might stick with classic themes for once, and make the protagonist the key.
Sora's been the key SO many times, tho. I think since all the peeps in the KH universe probly think he IS the key, it would be best if he WASN'T. I mean, Ansem the wise thinks he is, Mickey does, Riku does, and Xehanort does, too, I'm sure. It'd probly be for the best if it was something else entirely. I wanna be surprised in a BIG way by this game, and not just because of the graphics!

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Sora's been the key SO many times, tho. I think since all the peeps in the KH universe probly think he IS the key, it would be best if he WASN'T. I mean, Ansem the wise thinks he is, Mickey does, Riku does, and Xehanort does, too, I'm sure. It'd probly be for the best if it was something else entirely. I wanna be surprised in a BIG way by this game, and not just because of the graphics!
Hmm, maybe.....a new character as the key? If the key is a person.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hmm, maybe.....a new character as the key? If the key is a person.
I don't like the idea of having any new characters in III since we have so many characters already.

I'd like it if the KtRH was a place. Ooh like maybe a church type thing under the Keyblade Graveyard. Something like that.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
I don't like the idea of having any new characters in III since we have so many characters already.

I'd like it if the KtRH was a place. Ooh like maybe a church type thing under the Keyblade Graveyard. Something like that.
Or a special room in CO. I think KG would be too late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back