• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia Final Fantasy interview and hints at a possible sequel with Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy inteview and hints at a possible sequel with Kingdom Heart

lol Azure that was random
what do you think?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy inteview and hints at a possible sequel with Kingdom Heart

um, kh would be epic in dissidia, jeez everyones so critical.

A

Audo

Charming thread.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy interview and hints at a possible sequel with Kingdom Hear

I would enjoy it but then the Drangon Quest fanboys will want their characters in it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: Dissidia Final Fantasy interview and hints at a possible sequel with Kingdom Hear

Kingdom Hearts took the Light vs. Darkness issue farther than any FF ever did or seems to be capable of doing. Concept-wise, they'd fit right in.

Though it'd be somewhat amusing to have Sora pwned by Sephiroth for instance after we beat him twice already XD;

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Kingdom Hearts took the Light vs. Darkness issue farther than any FF ever did or seems to be capable of doing. Concept-wise, they'd fit right in.

Though it'd be somewhat amusing to have Sora pwned by Sephiroth for instance after we beat him twice already XD;

But Dissidia is a special anniversary game commemorating FF exclusivly.
Unless a sequal is fair game for any Square characters because the first one has commemorated FF enough then I think its a possibility.

Raiyu

Website
www.rm-reborn.net

To tell you the truth, I was thinking it would be cool if Kingdom Hearts characters were in it. (Alongside some TWEWY characters too, that'd be awesome. I can't get enough of Bito.)

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

To tell you the truth, I was thinking it would be cool if Kingdom Hearts characters were in it. (Alongside some TWEWY characters too, that'd be awesome. I can't get enough of Bito.)

Exactly my point. Now TWEWY fanboys will have their foot in the door. If Square caves in to KH characters then they will wont theirs aswel. Where does it end?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I'm with DLC and a minor story line.

Riku would be interesting, but, like Yuna, his villain...well..

Sora vs. Ansem/Xemnas/Xehanort is the story.

Riku would fit better, but he lacks a villain that's pure him. The closest you could get would be Ansem, and it would be great, but the story isn't about Riku... it's about Sora.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Kingdom Hearts is not apart of the Final Fantasy series, get your own damn celebratory game or be in Idataki street. I really hope someone stops Kita this time or Dissidia will become it's own series.

Mikoto-Cat

If they added Sora into Dissidia it'd probably look like this:

Dissidia_FF__Guest_Character_by_meru_chan.png

Last edited:

Radon

mofo

Sora knows most of the FF characters already lol. But that cartoon is weird o_O

Also I think KH in Dissida would have priority over TWEWY because KH is part FF. It has it's characters in it, it has the same magic, it's almost FF with Disney.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Oh yeah! I know that comic! XD Imagine if he keeps talking non stop to the others FF characters 'Terra Branford (He might, Onion Knight, Zidane and others' Everyone will like go o_O! ^ ^

But anyway, I really wanted to see who is the TRUE main antagonist of the KH franchise, of course, would possibly be Xehanort, the fact in BBS, the main villain is Master Xehanort, in KH, his heartless, in KH2, his nobody and from what I speculated the another possible sequel will feature him as 'whole', his Original Self?

Also, did you guys notice about Lexaeus' death in KH:Re CoM, he was killed by the Xehanort's Heartless, who is possessing Riku. I think at first, I though that Xehanort did not care about the apprentices and possibly manipulated them in doing his dirty job. In Coded, a mysterious Organization member appear in the game, it's not any members we know in the Organization, nor Xion (though it could be possible but I doubt that) would want the main characters to revive the Organization XIII to their original selves because the mysterious writing says 'We must free them from their torments' referring to them or the Castle Oblivion (or even the Room of Awakening?)

If there's a possibility, then the Organization XIII (the 5 apprentices and the other 6 members, for Xion, I don't know) will be return as their original selfs in the possible sequel and that their Heartless version will appear in the game but that is my speculation of course.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

The thought of Kingdom Hearts being in a dissidia game isn't very appealing to me.

Yeah, same here.

And there's going to be games more popular than KH that would likely make it into Dissidia, if at all, before KH does.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Ew. Keep Dissidia with Final Fantasy characters, there's still so many potential fuckwin candidates.

Radon

mofo

But anyway, I really wanted to see who is the TRUE main antagonist of the KH franchise, of course, would possibly be Xehanort, the fact in BBS, the main villain is Master Xehanort, in KH, his heartless, in KH2, his nobody and from what I speculated the another possible sequel will feature him as 'whole', his Original Self?

Also, did you guys notice about Lexaeus' death in KH:Re CoM, he was killed by the Xehanort's Heartless, who is possessing Riku. I think at first, I though that Xehanort did not care about the apprentices and possibly manipulated them in doing his dirty job. In Coded, a mysterious Organization member appear in the game, it's not any members we know in the Organization, nor Xion (though it could be possible but I doubt that) would want the main characters to revive the Organization XIII to their original selves because the mysterious writing says 'We must free them from their torments' referring to them or the Castle Oblivion (or even the Room of Awakening?)

If there's a possibility, then the Organization XIII (the 5 apprentices and the other 6 members, for Xion, I don't know) will be return as their original selfs in the possible sequel and that their Heartless version will appear in the game but that is my speculation of course.

And you brought this up here why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back