• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do Keychains on Keyblades mean Master?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
remember, whenever sora got keychains in kh1, his keyblade would change shape/form and gain some special powers.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
...You mind if I add that to my list of points? The Mickey/Starseeker bit?

And out of curiosity, was it confirmed that keychains are memories, or is that another theory going around?

I don't mid at all, and the memories thing wasn't confirmed, but it's the most logical theory that I've heard for keychains so far.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Uhh.
According to the Kingdom Key info on KH, the chain releases its full potential or something like that.

Kitsune_XIII

Uhh.
According to the Kingdom Key info on KH, the chain releases its full potential or something like that.

Really? Could you give me a link to this? I know I missed a lot of info recently so...

And again, this was just an idea that I wanted to share... my friend and I know full well that there's very little chance of us being right xD

I don't mid at all, and the memories thing wasn't confirmed, but it's the most logical theory that I've heard for keychains so far.
KK. Thanks.
It is logical, and it has evidence <.<

remember, whenever sora got keychains in kh1, his keyblade would change shape/form and gain some special powers.

True, but they aren't really transforming in the way the VTA's seem to. And the 'special powers' are focused towards either magic or physical offense, and often take away from the other area.

I was tired when I was looking at this and I guess I thought that you were saying that the Keychain = Master, and for some reason, that was used as evidence for it. =_=;

Ah, that's understandable. I've done that.

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Maybe when an apprentice becomes a master, they use their own memories to make a keychain, but I'm not 100% confident in this statement. I mean no one knows what Mickey's keyblade really was. The Star Seeker is obviously Yen Sid's because Mickey trained under him and it was given to Sora by Yen Sid. The Inverse Kingdom Key isn't Mickey's either since he went looking for which leads me to this question, what the hell was Mickey's keyblade before the Inver Kingdom Key??

Ven's keyblade

Maybe when an apprentice becomes a master, they use their own memories to make a keychain, but I'm not 100% confident in this statement. I mean no one knows what Mickey's keyblade really was. The Star Seeker is obviously Yen Sid's because Mickey trained under him and it was given to Sora by Yen Sid. The Inverse Kingdom Key isn't Mickey's either since he went looking for which leads me to this question, what the hell was Mickey's keyblade before the Inver Kingdom Key??
It kinda seems as though that certain keyblades would be drawn to certain hearts. Well it was probably given to Mickey physically as he went to the dark realm. But for this to happen he probably would've had to gone through a temptation of darkness so to speak to prove that he was strong enough to wield a keyblade from the realm of darkness. So basically I'm saying the Inversed Kingdom Key has a mind of its own to pick someone like Mickey who can withstand darkness from as strong as the realm of darkness.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I understand the whole Inversed Kingdom Key situation, what I don't get is what keyblade Mickey used before he got that one.

Ven's keyblade

I understand the whole Inversed Kingdom Key situation, what I don't get is what keyblade Mickey used before he got that one.
Oh my bad.Actually I get what you're saying in that Mickey must've had a keyblade before that if he got the keychain from Yen Sid.But I find somewhat possible that the Starseeker may have already been a keyblade all on its own who knows. Those are the 2 possible things I can think of.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
KH is getting too confusing without details! If only it didn't take Nomura three to four years just to make a game.

Ven's keyblade

KH is getting too confusing without details! If only it didn't take Nomura three to four years just to make a game.
Trust me I know.He just has a lot going right now and making quality games as usal.So if we have to wait a little longer to get a good game that we'll love thn let it take a little longer.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Yeah. That's what happens when you work on two of Square Enix's top franchises......at the same time.

tommymartin11

I think mickey is a master because he sealed the door to kingdom hearts in both games?? i know that doesn't make a lot of sense but i just think that shows he is a master.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Well Sora helped the first time and the second time it was Mickey, Sora, and Riku opening a door Kingdom Hearts made.

Kitsune_XIII

I think mickey is a master because he sealed the door to kingdom hearts in both games?? i know that doesn't make a lot of sense but i just think that shows he is a master.

Sora's locked and unlocked how many doors now? And he's still not quite a Master(well, I don't think so. Almost, but not quite.)

Well Sora helped the first time and the second time it was Mickey, Sora, and Riku opening a door Kingdom Hearts made.

Very good point here.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
This seems to be the only thread where I make good points, nit that there is anything wrong with that. I just wish I could do it in other threads.

Kitsune_XIII

This seems to be the only thread where I make good points, nit that there is anything wrong with that. I just wish I could do it in other threads.

You can on other threads, from what I've seen. I'm probably one of the few people that actually points out good points though >.>

Kitsune_XIII

Thanks:lol: And people usually don't point out good points.

No prob...
I swear I don't thread stalk you... I just stalk threads(seriously, if its not closed, theres about a 90% chance that I'll post something on it) xD In all seriousness though... I've seen you on a lot of other threads recently where you've brought up amazing points and people have just sort of... ignored them >.>

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Haha thank you again. Either people notice what I say and want to discuss it with or they ignore me. Or just try to insult me, but yeah I think everything that can be said about keychains has been said in this thread other idea/theory threads.

Kitsune_XIII

Haha thank you again. Either people notice what I say and want to discuss it with or they ignore me. Or just try to insult me, but yeah I think everything that can be said about keychains has been said in this thread other idea/theory threads.

Same for me. I'll post something and then I get absolutely nothing in responce to it. >.> Even if its something that could turn out to be useful to someone's argument or something like that.

Probably...
Umm...

Should I ask someone to close this then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back