• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hopefully the added difficulty to the international version is worthwhile =)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
More or less BBS is gonna have to be better... By limiting the combos a bit better. Just having a 3 hit combo, then the way to increase the power by going command style is still pretty good. And the way to use deck commands is pretty good too.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think you can't get Critical Mode until you beat the game on Proud Mode first if I'm notmistaken.

Makes sense. You don't just jump under heavy weight without warming up first. XD

But yeah, I keep having to remind people there's some kind of requirement to getting Critical Mode. I think you just have to beat the game, not necessarily on Proud Mode though.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Every mode's harder? Great, now I'm even worried about Standard. >.>

The ease of KH II was one of things I really liked about it, lol.

αsiя

space coke
I pretty much spammed X and Triangle throughout the game, I really only needed cure in emergency (I still dies a few times on beginner though, lol), but Critical should change that.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm bitching about it now, but if it turns out to be as engaging as it seems to be, I won't even notice that it's harder because I'll be having too much fun with it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I'm bitching about it now, but if it turns out to be as engaging as it seems to be, I won't even notice that it's harder because I'll be having too much fun with it.
well i dont think it will be super hard, but compared to kh2, it's much harder.

though kh2 being easy is probably the very few reasons why people like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back