• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you guys actually think bout sex every 7 seconds ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i keep reading that as facts all over the place..

this is kinda scary.. nothing new... but it makes my views on guys go down a bit..

PowerIsNothing

I just went 7 seconds thinking completely about Pink Floyds Darkside of the moon. A few seconds later, I started thinking about sex hmph. So no, I don't think about sex every 7 seconds. We can go 7 minutes you know?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
every 7 seconds?! that is ridiculous!
9, maybe 10, but never 7!

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Not every 7 seconds, but kinda often yes. (I blame my one friend who never stops thinking about sex)

This thread made me think about sex by the way.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No, that's just a ridiculous myth. Most people are too busy with whatever they're doing at the time to have any stray thought every seven seconds.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
all women are sex objects so whenever i see i women i am forced to think about sex.

it's not my fault. they keep showing off their cleavage and their long legs and it's like UNGGGHHHHHH.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I sincerely hope that most girls don't think like this; it's kind of insane, not to mention degrading.

"I've a question! Do girls cry and complain every 7 seconds?"

Like I said =_=... degrading...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Sorry what? I can't think properly while having sex.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
all women are sex objects so whenever i see i women i am forced to think about sex.

it's not my fault. they keep showing off their cleavage and their long legs and it's like UNGGGHHHHHH.

Only in the case of that, so your not there on the seven seconds bit, unless you see this kind of exposure every seven seconds, then its never ending amirite?

Did someone say sex?

<- orgasm face
Did not see that one coming, ahahahahaha.
/bad pun is bad

As legit as most males are, you've got to break it down and say it happens. It doesn't matter who you are or what orientation, gotta stop and say something or even think along the lines of either vulgar or perverse. It happens, at different times, I know I'm not above it. Much like what Stooge said.

Your brain doesn't suddenly navigate because of this kind of thing, at least you don't know that now do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back