• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you guys think Lea shouldve became a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

naruto5

i think lea shouldnt have become a nobdy since hes only 15 ventus's age i mean why and how would he dabble with darkness in his heart i mean from wht i saw him and ven was friendship but i didnt see any reason for any darkness in his heart but the thing that inquires me the most is how did he become consumed by the darkness? was it Isa's fault? did he do it by accident or did something go wrong in thier plans that made them Axel and Saix? what do u guys think? should he or should he have not become a nobody?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think Lea should be younger than what appears in KH:CoM and KH2. Also, Days.

αsiя

space coke
i think lea and isa became nobodies a year before kh1

Z

Zulkir

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, that's what I think is possible, too. They seemed to have some kind of plan. I wonder why they wanted to get in there in the first place? And I wonder if it has anything to do with their plans in Days...? And yeah, the plan was to take over the org, but Nomura said after that 'but it's still unclear for what purpose they wanted to do so'.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Yeah, that's what I think is possible, too. They seemed to have some kind of plan. I wonder why they wanted to get in there in the first place? And I wonder if it has anything to do with their plans in Days...? And yeah, the plan was to take over the org, but Nomura said after that 'but it's still unclear for what purpose they wanted to do so'.

umm because they are awesome? lol Siax, and Axel are my favorite organization members, just because they look so cool together.

kaialone

Well he obviously wasnt 15 when he bacame a Nobody but at least 19.And i think he should have become a nobody cuz without Axel the series wouldnt be the same

Key

Exile
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

wait, where does it show that?

anyways, yeah i think that whenever Lea became a nobody, it could've been Isa's fault (considering Saix is a number above Axel, so he turned into a nobody first.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They were about Ven's age during BBS, and could've turned into Nobodies even just a few years before KH1, which would give them a chance to age a bit more.

I kinda agree that when Lea and Isa became Nobodies, it was mainly because of Isa. But I'm just making that assumption on the fact that Saix has yellow eyes (Isa has green eyes, and we all know what that change means) and Axel doesn't.

MeggieKeyblader

wait, where does it show that?

anyways, yeah i think that whenever Lea became a nobody, it could've been Isa's fault (considering Saix is a number above Axel, so he turned into a nobody first.)

They show it in the credits.

I don't really think Saix and Axel were forced to become Nobodies, Saix at least... Saix acts as second in command, don't you think he'd be more rebellious if he was forced? Maybe Isa really wanted to join in with their experiments and stuff, eventually losing his heart like the Apprentices, and Lea tagged along.

Fortissimo

I agree. Either something went wrong with the experiments and they were victims of it, or Isa defiantly knew about something and influenced Lea into following him. Even If It was for neither of these reasons he would have become a Nobody anyway, because Nomura says so.

A

Azrael

lol wut is with this question?

Axel is Lea's nobody and Saix is Isa's nobody though I agree on the nobodies should have been a lot younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back