• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you have an OC for the KH series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I actually have a bunch that I've made up since the game came out but my favourites are my characters Rena and Aoi. Aoi's a crazy sadistic Nobody and Rena is a really childish, naive keyblader. [not keyblade master... >___>] Rena looks like this and I seriously need to draw Aoi. D:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Ah yes, in my mass universe of crossovers and such spinning around inside my head, there are plenty of Kingdom Hearts-related orignal characters, too. The most notable though is one reflected off my self; Xoje.

I've always wanted to make use of my Deviantart account to mess around with him.

A

Azrael

I have one as well, Dante Rui, but he was yet to make any appearances in the Roxas AU series KH im working at

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Kelsie Nielson, from HSM.

DO NOT YELL AT ME!

She's been vastly upgraded (help me on this Anti) She is now a water Manipulater, Uses knives to attack. Can walk on water. Immortal as long as she's the Tia Dolma. And dating Riku.

Just Read Star Wars Plotting. She kind of takes over the whole thing. I may be her creator, but she's cool.

And as for why Kelsie, really no idea.

A

Azrael

Kelsie Nielson, from HSM.

DO NOT YELL AT ME!

She's been vastly upgraded (help me on this Anti) She is now a water Manipulater, Uses knives to attack. Can walk on water. Immortal as long as she's the Tia Dolma. And dating Riku.

Just Read Star Wars Plotting. She kind of takes over the whole thing. I may be her creator, but she's cool.

And as for why Kelsie, really no idea.

I don't know how to clarify any further, Kelsie is descended from a long line of Elementals dating back to the Keyblade Lord of the Sea Leviathan during the First Original Keyblade Crisis with Prince Xehanort through a liason with a beautiful Russian Countess. She uses a series of knives and manipulates the water into a powerful torrent which proves to be a excellent weapon, she is in love with Riku, who's heart is still troubled by the memories of the Heartless of the Original One, Xehanort. Along with Leviathan, there is Ziz as well as Behemoth, once the greatest swordsmen in the universe taught by Grand Master Gaia Genesis of Radiant Garden.

V

V.A.T.13

*twidles thumbs* I...uh...actually have...3...

>>;;

Two being mary sues, one a cute plot device.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
I have one, he looks oddly like Cloud :/

2my7vkm.jpg

Yes I know very poorly made :/ *cough*editted*cough* >>
<<
>>

V

V.A.T.13

^ Don't mind me, I just had to say it. I used to do the same thing with Sailor Moon sprites at your age.

Oathkibby

Yuppers, I dew.
His name is....uhh.......Freestyler?
I dunno, I havn't thought of a name. But his powers revolve around sound, and his weapon is a Microphone.

I've hidden his story for a while...
Maybe I should talk agbout him?

Of course I have an OC for KH!
It's the 14th member of Org XIII, - oh wait, Nomura already did that one, what a bitch =/

Actually my OC is a Man, that's in a Girl's Body and he's in Love with Kairi, because she resembles his love for Aqua in the past.

Oh, I suck XD

Edit: OMG THIS WAS FUN HURRRRRRRRR ROFL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back